Chapter 27

How many of you are waiting for your best friend's wedding? Does this picture make the wish even more prominent? Tell me your plans for the wedding of that best friend of yours.

Arohi's pov

"Look Abha, I think saree would be best for your 'haldi'. The lehnga though it looks swanky and all, but trust me it's quite difficult to handle it and then it gets spoiled. I have some new simple yet elegant sarees or we can buy some new sarees for you." Dhrishti Bhabhi said and popped another chips in her mouth.

My whole room was a mess, but I liked this mess. After a very long time I was able to plan something with my bhabhi's and friends. There were so many new reasons coming up for a shopping spree and me and Nitya were just finding out some or the other reason to go for shopping.

"I have an Idea, why don't we girls keep a color theme. I mean except for the bride that is Abha we all will wear the same color sarees, which will be a contrast to the one which Abha will be wearing." Rheah suggested.

We all looked at each other and then all of a sudden squealed as if we have found one of the biggest gems!

"That's primo rhea!!" Abha yowled in elation and practically ran/ crawled towards her for a hug.

"Alright then Bhabhi add saree." I said and smiled at her sheepishly.

"Yeah one more item added to your list of 'why to go for shopping'."

We had decided to make a list of the reasons 'why do we need to go for shopping', not because everyone was not ready for it, only because for those three ladies who were married and their husbands who were unfortunately my brothers would have a great problem if we told them that again we are going for shopping.

"Girls it's the 10 reason. 5 more to go, and then I am sure Darshan won't have any problem." Drishiti Bhabhi squealed happily and we two hugged each other.

It was as if we had got addicted to this system of 'hugging'. For the past one hour, for everything which made us happy we would hug each other. If an outsider would come he will think that we have gone mad, but in all we are supper happy.

Firstly our parents are not at home and would be coming back by tomorrow evening.

Secondly the kids are with men which means we don't need to worry about getting something in their stomach.

And thirdly we were planning for a damn Punjabi wedding which starts from day after tomorrow and the very first custom being pre wedding photo shoot. This is going to be so exciting.

"ahhh I can believe this Abha you are getting married... ohh my god" I squealed and with that me Abha nitya rehea and misha started to dance while our bhabhi's sat there smiling at us.