1

Anxiety.It shall be the perfect word to describe how I feel now. I tried to look at the apartment which is practically screaming 'deathtrap' right at my face, up and down even at different angles but it only unnerves me even more. I can't actually pinpoint why i'm feeling so twitchy. It looks like a decent apartment but something about it make my stomach churn into mush raising bile up my throat.Sometimes when we look at someone, we feel sirens blaring at the back of our mind even if its the first time we're meeting them. Well, I feel the same way when I look at this apartment. I'm sure these wild thoughts are going to drive me insane so I tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths and clenching my fist so hard that it hurts. But it did no good and only made me jump out of fright when someone touched my enclosed fist.

" Woahh babe..are you okay there? You looked like a bull steaming off rut" commented my husband while rubbing smoothing circles on my palm which turned red by clenching so hard.

I chuckled weakly at him trying to look else were but his eyes to hide my nervousness but he quickly caught on to my act. He lifted my chin ever so slightly which made me look at the forest green eyes which makes me fall in love with him more and more as days passes by. Even after years of being in love with him I can't stop myself from getting lost in those emerald eyes and I'm never intending of being found from those secure islands. His raspy voice made me break out of my imaginations,I looked at his face which was crunched in concern making him even more adorable. Gosh, whats happening to me, either i'm trembling with unknown fear or drooling at this Greek god who I still can't believe is mine.

" Haley, Whats happening? babe are you feeling okay?"

" Umm..I'm fine just a bit nervous you know..new place and all"

But my reasoning didn't calm him because he and I both knew it is a lie. However it isn't a complete lie, I'm feeling nervous but not because of new environment as i'm a kind of person who loves to explore new surroundings and more of a adaptable person.

" HALENA" his stern voice made me flinch a little.

I know he is very short tempered that the words come out of his mouth doesn't even make sense either to him or to me but sure as hell they do hurt, a lot if I may add. This was very disturbing at the start of our relationship that we constantly had an on and off love life. But that didn't make us love each other any less in fact it brought us even closer which lead to even more fights. As years passed, we handled it maturely yet he still loses his temper now and then especially when I hide my feelings which i'm currently doing.

Before he says anything which will definitely turn out into a brawl, I quickly pressed my lips on his plump ones swallowing the words which would have come past his sinfully beautiful lips. There is one thing which still awes me till this day is that every time he kisses me even if it is just a peck I feel like it is the first time and I can't get enough of those mellifluous lips.

He was shocked at first but eventually he started to mold his perfect lips with mine. He sucked on my bottom lips tasting my cherry lip gloss which he likes too much for his own good.

After what felt like a way too long PDA I slowly tried to detach my lips from him but he seems to have other plans as he locked his arms around my waist holding me too tight that I felt myself melting by his body heat radiating against me.

"Harry" I murmured against his lips. I don't want our neighbours to think us as a boorish couple who is going to make their peaceful nights a living hell. But the same is not the case with Harry as he is a kind of person who is never afraid of showing his emotions either it be anger or affection.

" I just.." he breathed heavily through his mouth fanning me with his minty smell that I absolutely craze about. "I just don't want to fail my family" with that said he marched away angrily towards the building.