2

After our cute unforgettable moment we left the cement slab to dry near the bay windows in the living room. It's the first time i'm looking inside our apartment as Harry wanted it to be a surprise. To say i'm flabbergasted would be an understatement. He has completely took care of everything right from the furniture to flooring. The solana french wooden flooring completely matched with the turquoise blue colored walls. The woodwork was painted white to calm down the color of the wall. The entire look was completed with my favorite classic Bridgewater sofa. This is how I wanted my dream home to look like.

" Harry...." I sighed astound.

I think so he had schemed to make me cry today. If he had, he is doing a very good job at it. I don't think my heart is ready for another attack after his mesmerizing speech. I never thought he would do this all for me especially as per my taste. But what amaze me more is that he remembered all my blabbers about my craze for interior designs. Whenever I talked to him about my work which is interior designing he never responded back but just kept nodding his head here and there. But I never complained though as I know it is completely out of his field and sometimes I myself can't make sense of what I say.

" If I get a heart attack, you would be the sole reason for it Harry"

" It would be my pleasure, my queen" he bowed dramatically making me roll my eyes at him playfully.

" But sweet it's really too much of work at least I could have helped you with all these design stuffs as you had stubbornly refused my financial help"

" Hey, we both agreed to it after so many nights arguments. Also, your birthday is in a week so it's more like an advance gift. So don't you worry your pretty little mind and just relish it "

" Thank you sweet" I kissed his cheeks which he returned gladly with a brief kiss on my temple hugging me by waist. I don't know what got over him, but he is acting so sappy today that i'm sure as hell enjoying, a lot if I may add.

Our moment of affection was interrupted by the blaring ringtone of his phone which he attended with an annoyed groan making me chuckle at him. Sometimes, I feel like i'm a mother of three children instead of two. Even those two are manageable when compared to this adult baby...

While he was spatting at the poor person at the other end I decided to tour around the apartment. It had two adjacent rooms at the right, a master bedroom at the left near the end of the corridor next to what seems like an store room. He has perfectly designed each and every room according to our style. The first room on the right was a nursery which of course was painted pink but not in a sugary sweet pastel way. All of the black and brown elements helped to keep the room grounded. I'm sure our little princess is gonna absolutely love what her daddy did for her. Next to it, was a medium sized room which was painted orange with a mix of black to subdue it. There was even a mantel lined with collection of toys and colorful art hung above it.Our five year old man club really has a weird taste in colors just like Harry.

I was so curious about how he has designed our bedroom so I literally sprinted towards it. To say it was beautiful would be an understatement. The theme black and white perfectly suited our relationship. It was dark and classy giving a warm feeling to the room. Pictures of us were hung all around the room. To know he had put so much effort into this for us brought tears to my eyes which flowed endlessly.

"Do you like it?" he whispered in my ears hugging me from behind. I quickly turned to lock my arms around his torso sobbing into his chest. Gosh, give me a break, there's only so much a woman can handle.

" Hey..hey..Halena what's wrong?..babe" he pulled me apart to look at me. But I shook my head and gripped him tighter.

"Babe we can change the designs if you want or you don't like this place..we can move to-"