Chapter twenty five - Mature (Rape)

The boy's gagged mouth suppressed his chance to scream out and ask for anyone's help. After his continuous shrieking and thrashing, his captors were left with no other choice but bind him. His blindfold was long eradicated from his eyesight which gave him a blurry view of the people who purposely kidnapped him.

Niall flailed his legs aimlessly but the man who hovered his frail body was a robust beast that kept his lower half still. "Move a single limb and I'll tie each of your feet on the table legs." the hairy man growled, his onslaught frightening the boy. Niall refused to scrutinize his captors' appearance as he didn't want to bask in how grubby and disgusting they looked. They all looked old enough to be his father, he felt his eyes moistening as the fresh tears began prickling the back of his eyes. Niall just wanted to cry.

So he did.

"Look Hank! The boy's crying, fucking scared him man!" Barked an overweight-looking man who merely stood a foot away from where he was lying. "Fuck he looks... young. Been a while since my hag of a wife provided me this sort of fulfillment." the fat pig jested as he attempted humping the air. The men surrounding Niall all erupted into obnoxious fits, their amusement mingling as if to create a tuneful melody but no, they fucking sounded like monsters having hysterics.

"If you're so missing the feeling, then why don't you go first Robert?" Niall's eyes instantly widened with fear at the sound of their concord. His hands unconsciously clenching into tight fists, he felt his heart pounding impulsively whilst his stomach turned icy as he saw 'Robert' scrambling to get a fitting position for an easy access as to whatever his measures would be.

"This should be fun." 

x

The last of them did one final thrust before pulling out to spill on Niall's flushed back. Producing a whale-like groan, he whined over the disadvantage of having to fuck the kid last. Niall had gone very loose for his liking, he wanted the boy nice and tight so he asked if he could take his mouth too.

Hank waved off his plea with a sign of nonchalance, probably too tired to care.

But the sound of their confederate's loud cry caught each and everyone's attention. All eyes darted on the table and witnessed how Niall bit on the bastard's c0ck. The boy received a strong blow on his jaw just so he could extract his mouth.

But their expectations came absurd when Niall didn't pull out. He hated every single one of them, he didn't care if he'd die, his life wasn't worth living now anyway. He had been raped mercilessly by these people he bloody didn't even know. Was he just some kind of unfortunate soul? Had he gone home much earlier, then will he be lying vulnerably in this filthy ratty looking van?

Niall bit harder, causing the man to scream much louder in pain. He kicked on the blond boy's stomach but he didn't falter, he kept his teeth sunk on the girth and with one more cogency, Niall could already taste blood, feeling it seep down his mouth. Maybe he hadn't fully lost after all, it was a win win situation as he sensed the euphoric feeling slowly circulating in his nerves. This man could probably live a life without having to rape kids anymore. The mere thought brought Niall to tears.

But his curt musing was then cut short when he felt a stab on his side.