Suga and Jungkook (BTS)

*Based on this scene of Run, yeah it's dramatic*

Story: Jungkook is extremely close with you and you've started dating. Yoongi has loved you for years and he can't bear the thought of you and Jungkook together. He has become distant and spacey whenever you two are around. Yoongi texts you to pick him up from a bar he was at. When you picked him up and brought him back to your apartment, things go awry.

"Kookie, what do you think?" I ask, holding up a poster.
"That's awesome! You're so good at drawing!" He beams.
Yoongi scoffs softly and continues painting his banner.
"How about you Yoongi?" I ask him, turning to face him.
"....its alright." He mutters, shrugging, not even looking at it.
"Yoongi, did you even look at it?" I laugh.
"..yeah, I did. I said it's okay." He continues working.
I look down and sit back in my seat. I start working on the next banner for our school assembly. Me and my two guy friends, Jungkook and Yoongi are office aides. We help set up decorations for school events. It's boring but they make it bearable. They've always made things fun for me. But, Yoongi has been acting strange towards me. I wonder if I've done something wrong.
"Oh yeah. (Y/N), my mom wanted me to invite you to dinner. She thought, since we started dating, she should invite you over much more than usual." He chuckles.
"More than I already do?" I laugh.
He shrugs and laughs with me. Yoongi grunts and stands.
"I have to go. Bye." He grabs his bag and heads for the double doors, leading out of the theatre. He jumps off the stage and hurried to the door, closing it harder than necessary.
"I wonder what is wrong with him." I mutter.
"I'm sure he's alright. You know how he is. Always sulking over something. If it was serious, he would talk to us. Wouldn't he?" Jungkook says, painting the paper our school colors.
"I guess....." I look down.
"Aww come on. Smile, babe." He pokes my cheek with his finger, that was covered in blue paint.
I gasped, "You did NOT just do that." I laugh.
"What if I did? What are you going to do about it?" He pokes my nose next and stands up quickly, running in the opposite direction.
I stand up, taking one of the brushes and dousing it in yellow paint.
"You'll pay for that, Jeon Jungkook." I chase him around the stage.
We both laugh, getting covered in paint.

'She was supposed to be with me. Not him. Me!'

"So, what now?" Jungkook said, panting while laying on the floor. The yellow paint on his soft tan skin glistened.
"Maybe we should clean this up. Ms. Kim won't let us do this anymore if we leave it a mess." I start sitting up. He follows.
After we clean up, we separate to go clean ourselves. I wash my face and head out of the girls bathroom.
While I was walking down the hallway, I heard the echo of heavier footsteps following me. I turn over my shoulder to see a man following me with a hoodie on. I turn back around and walked faster.
His pace grew as well.
I started running, fear getting the best of me. He ran after me. I turn left. He turned left. I turned right. He turned right. I ran as fast as I could down the corridor. I turn right. He turned left. I sighed softly, and continued running in that direction.
Until I came in contact with a hard chest. I fell backwards, I hit the floor. Hard.
He leered over me.
"Why were you running?" He said, his voice low. I panted softly, backing away from him.
His foot was always right in front of me. Stepping where I once was. I look up at him.
"W-who are you?" I backed away.
He chuckled and I felt my skin crawl.
"Your worst nightmare." He said before pouncing towards me.