JB (Got7)

The light shone delicately through the sheer curtains that lined the tall windows as I sat up in bed. On my body, a T-shirt that smelled of him. Hugging the soft cotton blended fabric to my body, I had a thought.
Wait. Where was he?
I got out of bed and quickly walked to the kitchen. Maybe he is in there?
The scent of coffee wafted past my nose. Dark roast. He was definitely in there.
I turned the corner to see him standing at the sink, his back exposed.

My heart pitter-pattered at the view

My heart pitter-pattered at the view. Slowly I begin to walk over to him and slink my arms around his waist. My chest resting between his shoulder blades, his heart thumps and I feel him chuckle lightly.
"Did you sleep well?" He asks, his intoxicating voice still raspy from sleep.
Every word he speaks makes my legs grow weak.
"Yes..." I say, simply.
"Are you hungry?" He asks.
"Yes."
"Are you going to say anything other than yes?" He glances over his shoulder.
"No."
"Well, I'm going to need you to say more than that, baby." He places his mug on the counter before turning around and looking down into my eyes. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist.
"So what do you want to do today? We still have a couple more days of our honeymoon." He says, smiling contentedly.
"Absolutely nothing. I just want to spend time with you." I confess.
He drops his gaze momentarily, a small blush forming on his cheeks.
"You're blushing.  Adorable." I tease softly, lightly pinching his cheeks.
"No... I'm not.. You take that back!" He says, growing playfully defensive, his arms dropping for a moment.
"Make me!" I smirk, turning over my heels and out of the kitchen, Jaebum close behind me.
I laugh giddily, running around our sectional. Jaebum's hands barely missed my figure, a playful growl leaving his lips.
He continued chasing me throughout the house, I only missed his touch by a hair.
We found ourselves back in the kitchen. Me on one side of the island and Jaebum stood on the opposite side.

"Come 'ere..." He tried to beckon me. I shook my head like a stubborn child. "Come on~.." He started to move to the left, at which I ran to the right.

BUT HE TRICKED ME! He ran to the right and grabbed me around the waist; pulling me close to him. I whine, laughing and trying to break free.

"Let me go~" I laugh, feeling his lips touch my neck. Goosebumps covered my skin at the action as I giggled softly.

"You smell good.." He muffled into my skin.

"Of course I do~" I say, feeling coy. He smiled against my skin.

"And confident, I see." He quipped. I blushed. "Now.." He releases his grip on my waist and grabs my hand. He leads me to the bedroom, taking off his slippers. "We've got some cuddling to do."

I nodded, following close.

As we layed there, my head on his chest, hand in hand, we talked amicably of anything we could think of. Pure bliss. Nothing was better than that moment. From tv shows we enjoyed growing up to what caused the universe, we could talk, talk and talk for hours on end and never get tired of one anothers voices. He enthralled me. I was a truly lucky woman to have someone like him.

"Do you really have to go?" I muttered, resting my chin on his pectoral, gazing at his face. His face changed. From loving and optimistic, to somber and discouraged.
"I do.. I hate it. But I do." He answered, releasing my hand and pushing his hands through the roots of my thick curly hair, lightly massaging my scalp. "I'm a soldier. I must..."

'I'm a soldier. I must...' I remembered him saying.
I hugged his picture close to my chest, looking at the mahogany box before me as the men lowered him into the ground. Tears mixing with the rain, my family as well as his mourned him.
However, my mourning was deeper. I could never find someone to love me like Jaebum did. Nor could I love someone as much as I loved him.
"Its time to say goodbye, love." His mother tapped my shoulder, the ceremony coming to an end.

"Goodbye my love."