1.9

Hi Pals,

If you are reading this, I hope you are well. I am currently at Mayo Clinic searching for some medical answers and doing lots of testing, so I haven't been as active as I would have liked over the past week. I promise to start up again soon. I hope you are enjoying this silly story.

Stay well, stay strong. Love to all.

"Calina?" my eyes dart to the boy in front of me, and I stop my screams momentarily, every part of him makes me want to melt, but all I can remember is the pain he brought me, and how he turned me into whatever I am now.

"What did you do?" I growl again, my throat aching and burning as I look around to the rest of the people in the room, instantly feeling betrayed by those closest to me.

"Calina you were dying." Jasper states calmly, holding his hands up to me as he approaches "I couldn't let you die."

"Like hell you couldn't. What you've done to me, it's not natural. Turn me back." I glare at him, wishing I could just strangle the life out of him, but I don't even know if that would work, since he seems to be whatever I now am; lifeless.

"I told you she would hate you."

My eyes snap over to Rosalie, she looks pleased with my distress, and shoots me a sad smile before returning a scathing gaze to Jasper.

"Rose." Carlisle tries, but I don't want her to stop, I want her to fight for me.

"For the record, they waited until I was out hunting to turn you. I wanted you to stay human." She remarks snidely, obviously disgusted by the actions of the family.

"She was dying." Jasper tries again.

"She should have had a choice." Rosalie's voice is ever so low as she glares dauntingly past me. She shoves away from Emmett, and takes off so fast I can barely see her out the balcony window and into the woods.

I watch the people around me, my eyes brushing over each of them. There are little things I've never noticed about them, like the way Kate's eyes seem to spark in the light, or golden red hue of Edward's hair.

"What am I?" I finally whisper "What are all of you?"

Tanya winces, looking over to Irina with a frown but neither of them make a move to tell me. I turn my gaze to Alice who doesn't seem to be bothered at all, but even she doesn't say anything. Finally, I look back to Jasper, my eyes darting over him lightly before Esme breaks my spell.

"We will give you two time." Esme nods, taking Carlisle's arm and leading him out of the room.

"I'm so sorry." Kate whispers as she passes me, but my anger is not directed to her.

Smiling tightly at her I grab her hand and lightly squeeze it, trying to tell her not to worry too much about it.

As soon as the others leave the room, my glare returns tenfold. He shrinks under my gaze, visibly deflating as I watch him closely.

"Calina, I wish I could have told you, I really do." Jasper starts, and I cross my arms at a speed most unnatural.

He stops for a minute as though he's unsure of his words, but I just want him to say anything. The ache in my throat increases tenfold as we stare at each other.

"You must be hungry." He finally murmurs in an awkward attempt to distract me, and my anger rises.

"Thirsty, actually." I correct him, and he just nods "But I can wait. Tell me what I am." I growl, glaring at him like I could just pull the information from his brain.