Yandere Ruby Rose x Male Reader

(In the past,you are 8 and ruby 7 years old)

*you where playing tag with your best friend ruby rose, you where running from her*

Y/n: haha, you can't catch me ruby!*you smile as you keep running*

Ruby: yes i can!*she giggles but she fall down*ow...*she hurt her knee a bit and she started to cry*

Y/n: *you stop when you hear her crying and you go running back to her to seewhat happend* ruby are you okey?*you get close to her*

Ruby: y-y/n my kmee hurts*she looks at you crying, she show you where it hurt and she have a cut on her knee, it have a bit of blood*

Y/n:*you grab your favorite handkerchief and wrapped arround Ruby's knee*there you go, now im going to take you home*you pick her up on your arms and take her to her home*

Ruby:*she was blushing*thank you y/n....."y/n is always so nice to me, and his h/c hair and his e/c eyes makes him really cute and pefect*

*soon y/n and Rubby arrive to ruby's home, her dad pick her up and thank you, for thaking care of her, she pick her up and bring her inside, yuby wave goodbye at you and you wave back at her and smile*

*the next day, ruby and yang were crying because you where going to move to a diferent houce*

Y/n: bye Ruby, bye Yang, you two are my best friends, and i will never froget about you two*you hug them, Yang and Ruby hug you back, Ruby still have your handkerchief on her knee, Ruby and Yang didn't want to let you go but their dad pick them up and hug them, you go with your parents and leave*

*Yang and Ruby didn't see you for a long time, and they never frogot about you, until*

(At beacon academy)

*after a lot of years ruby was now 15 and yang was 17 now and you are 16*

*Ruby and her team are in classes but soon the professor oobleck says something*

Oobleck: alrigth class!, today we have a new student that have just been transfer, you can come in

*he says and a guy with h/c hair, e/c eyes, a f/c shirt enter and he have a guitar and Ruby and Yang reconized him*

Ruby: *she blink and blush, you have grow a lot since the last time they see you*

Y/n: hello, my name is y/n, y/n l/n, i know how to play the guitar, other instruments and im good at making robots, i hope we have a great year*the boy smile*

Oobleck: alrigth mister y/n pleace take a sit next to Ruby, miss Ruby pleace stand up so mister y/n can go take his sit

Ruby: *she nod and stands up, y/n see her and he walks overthere and sat down on his sit*

*after class, y/n stop ruby and her team*

Weiss: um....what do you want?* she ask annoyed because you stop them*

Y/n:*you didnt pay her attencion* Ruby?, Yang?, pleace tell me you remenber me* ne says to the sisters*

Weiss: what do you me--

*yang and ruby hug y/n, and he hug them back*

Ruby: y/n!!!, we finaly see you again!!*she smiles*

Yang: dude we've miss you so much!!*she hug you more, she sure was stronger, that now was geting yo te point that you couldn't breat*

Y/n:....can't.......breat.....yang*Yang and Ruby let you go fast*

Yang: oh my gosh!, im so sorry