Yandere Blake x male reader

Authors note:

Okey before starting i'll explain your semblance reader, some of you might know bendy and the ink machine, bendy is a little devil and is the antagonist from the game, there are other two characters, alice angel and borris the wolf, your semblance makes you into a ink demon, and since you turn into ink you can bring this characters as part of your team, here a drawing so you can get the idea of how will your character look with the sembalnce on

Okey and you have reaper's shoutguns as weapons(a character from overwatch), now let's start

(Third person)

It was the second day in beacon academy, it was the day of the initiation, ozpin was giving the instructions  as one by one was launch into the forest, soon everybody was in the forest.

You where launch into the forest and land with no dificulty, at that moment you start walking trying to avoid anyone, by hiding on trees, you chould hear a scream and gunshots, from where  you are standing you saw a blond girl, that was soon team up with a black hair girl, you just keep moving, after arriving to the pleace you where supose to go, the rest came, the blond girl and black hair girl, a short girl of black hair and red highlights fell from the sky, a guy and a red hair girl came on top of a creature of grim, then a red hair girl and a blond guy came behind them, and then a white hair girl fall from the sky, the teams where done, and thankefully you didnt have a team, next day ozpin give everyone a dorm but they where confuse how you get there first with out a team mate.

Weeks later, You where in class with the others, you only made your work and leave with out saying anything, one day the leader of team RWBY invited you to their dorm becauseshe wanted to know you better

(Ruby's pov)

I see (y/n) and i go with him

Ruby: hey (y/n), can you come to our dorm?, we want to know you better, you are very mysterious, even morethan blake, so please come*i see (y/n) look at me and say)

(Y/n): sure... why not* he says looking at me*

*ruby smile and takes (y/n) to her dorm where her team mates are*

(Your pov)

*i just follow ruby to her dorm, and she opens the door, and she goes inside, i stay outside and i see her making me a sing to come it with her hand, i just shrug and go inside, i sit on a chair and i look at the girls that where sitting on their beds*

(Y/n): okey, im here, what do you want?*i ask the girls*

Weiss: what are your weapons?*weiss ask me*

*i just take two shotguns and show it to them*

(Y/n): this are my weapons, just two normal shotguns that dont need to be reload

Ruby: what is your semblance?

(Y/n): i can't tell you, is a surprice for when i fight your team in next class