Part 1: Shadow

It was december. The month of Christmas, fun and friends. There was a lot of snow on the ground and the kids made snowman and throwing snowballs went. Everyone had Christmas trees in their homes and lot of embellishments such as indoors or outdoors. It was a great atmosphere. On the sidewalk walked Shadow. He is alone and he hate Christmas. He would have to deal with it. Never in his life. Angrily looked he at the houses and the playing kids. But all he saw, was the nothing. He was almost back to his house. Nice thought he, i'm here, finally. I keep the rest of de Christmas season in, i'm not going to open the door and i need Rouge and Dr Eegman not seen. He closed the door. It's is fucking cold thought Shadow and put the heating on. I hate the cold, the snow and the fun from people. Suddenly he heard a voice in his head. It was Maria. Shadow said she. Maria said Shadow. He cried. I heard what you said in your head said Maria. I find it very sad that you hate Christmas. But i do not like the atmosphere around me said Shadow crying. I think it's important that you learn said Maria. Make friends and you must learn to enjoy like other people. Do you understand? Yes Maria said Shadow, i will try. Very good of you said Maria, i'm proud of you. You can count on me said Shadow. I look down from heaven if you do it right said Maria. i'ii see you another time and the voice disappeared into his head. He grabbed his coat and went out. He pretended as if he likes it.

To be continued