Part 2: Sonic

Not so far from Shadow's house away there was a whole blue house with lots of lights around it. He is the greatest hero in history who knows how to beat them again every time his rival Dr Eegman. It was the only real Sonic can run very fast. Sonic loves Christmas, but the disadvantage of Christmas he finds the snow. Every Christmas (when it snows at least) he always went to his hover board to places. Today he is organizing "best friends forever". There are several of his friends to celebrate a nice farewell to the year 2016 and they have done great things in this year in recent years. It starts in the evening, so he had plenty of time for themselves. After an hour he looked out the window. He had invited 18:00 hour. The first Sonic friends came in. You're right on time said he. The second group were slightly on the later side and he said: you were almost too late. Sorry said Amy, it was busy on the road and it was the smoothness. It's okay said Sonic and did finally close the door. Best friends forever said Sonic, welcome all of you to a have come to celebrate this feast with me. It was an honor for me to make this possible for me. We're going to look back on our year 2016 and what fun things we did in 2016. Everyone clapped. Now i show a clip which was for one year in 2016. Did you make it yourself? said Tails. Yes said Sonic, i hope you like it. Start the tape Noeri. Noeri started the band. Everyone watched with pleasure the video. Everyone clapped when it was ready in an hour. Now we are going to discuss what we have done all this year said Sonic. The party went on until 22:00 hour. His friends thanked Sonic for a nice finish to the year and went straight into his bed. The mess than i tomorrow at thought Sonic and went to sleep. 

To be continued