Part 8: An appointment

The next day very early phone. Sonadow were shocked by the harsh tone. Sonic took the phone. With Sonic? said Sonic who wanted to go to sleep. With Tails said he. I want you and Shadow to talk about Christmas. Is that today? I'm going to just discuss with Shadow said Sonic. Well said Tails, i'ii wait. Can you be awake briefly Shadow? said Sonic. Tails said has that we are going to talk about Christmas. Shall we go there? Shadow thought and he said: good. Sonic went to talk to Tails and then he said: we come. Until what time we discuss it? 1 am said Tails. Is well said Sonic, i'ii see you then. Nice that you come said Tails, up to as. You the same said Sonic and was hanging on. We are to 1 hour invited said Sonic. Okay said Shadow and went out of bed. Sonic did it.

It was midday. Sonadow went to the house of Tails. It was only a fifteen minute walk and they did not have snow shovel more to carry. When they came rang Sonic there. Tails did as the door opened. Nice that you have said Tails, come in. Sonadow entered. Do you want hot chocolate and cookies? said Tails. Yes wonderful said Sonadow together. They sat on the couch and waited until Tails came down. When Tails was said he: I want you again 1 time say sorry about what happened yesterday. But on Christmas. I may say something? said Sonic. Sure said Tails, you must first to the talking. Well, once it happened we were obviously very angry with you and we had such a twain with dr about us for once that something about the two of what were going to do. You can find it right for once? Sonic looked at him pleadingly. Tails sighed and said: well, it is your life. You may continue with your story said Sonic. Actually, you were already on the 1st and 2e Christmas days what told you? said Tails. About being together with Shadow? said Sonic. Yes that said Tails. Sonic looked briefly to Shadow. We only had the 1st Christmas day or 2nd Christmas day? said Sonic. Both said Shadow. Too bad that does not get you said Tails. Another time best friend of mine said Sonic, next year. Good said Tails and took a sip of his hot chocolate. Sonadow did the same and went to talk about anything and everything with Tails. 

To be continued