Part 3: The meeting between the two Hedgehog's

It was morning. Shadow stood up and stretched. Sonic jumped out of bed and cleaned up the mess. Let's see if there is still snow said Shadow told by himself. Yes said he and jumped in the air. Sonic looked out the window. Bah thought Sonic, it's snowing. But i still go out and grabbed his winter coat. Shadow also grabbed his coat and went out. Just a little walk thought Shadow. Sonic did not want to get his glider board and just started walking. Just a stroll thought Sonic. Sonic and Shadow were both still walk straight. They were not left, not right and they looked only forward. Suddenly saw Sonic first appeared a hedgehog out of the darkness. Shadow little later, but soon he saw the same as Sonic. Both went a little further to run and suddenly they stop their nose. They looked at each other in the eyes. Sonic blushed and Shadow grinned. Shadow walked toward Sonic and wanted to touch him. Sonic was also doing. My name is Shadow said Shadow, what's your name sweetheart? My name is Sonic said Sonic. I love you said Shadow. I-I said Sonic and suddenly felt a warm kiss to flow thought his body. Shadow kissed very tasty. They kissed very long on the lips. After the kiss said Shadow: you're my boyfriend and no one else. Sonic choked and could not say anything. Want a nice hot chocolade in my home? said Shadow, you shivers. Sonic nodded and went together with Shadow to his home again.

To be continued