Part 5: The solution

The next morning got Shadow the first off the couch. Shit! thought Shadow. I got up in the afternoon from 5 pm until 9 o'clock in the morning slept. Sonic is also on the bench. Maybe we have good situated next to each other. And i have not eaten anything. Shadow went prepare breakfast and occasionally glanced at the bench or Sonic woke up. Between a quarter past nine and half 10 Sonic woke up from the noise in the kitchen. Sonic look around. Meanwhile rattled his belly. I have a giant appetite thought Sonic and went strolling into the kitchen. Shadow looked around and said: slept good sunshine? Delicious said Sonic and sat down. Did you even though such a draw? Yes, very much said Shadow. Did you almost done? said Sonic. Yes said Shadow and put the breakfast on the board. For you i made a chilidog said Shadow. I hope you like it sunshine. Sonic at the chilidog greedily. Lovely says he happy. Do you have another one? Of course said Shadow. I'm going to do more for you and for me of course. Moreover, i have found a solution to the amount of snow. Really? said Sonic. Yes said Shadow. I take a snow shovel and then we can create the snow to pass. Do you understand what i mean? Yes said Sonic, that's a good plan. Beautiful said Shadow. I will continue with the chilidogs. After breakfast they went attract their winter coat and Shadow grabbed the snow shovel. He opened the door and a mountain of snow came at once on the floer correctly. It is thus clearing coming up said Shadow. Sonic chuckled. Do not laugh at me silly said Shadow. We go up the mountain snow. 

Shadow began to create. Do you know how to walk? asks Shadow. I went yesterday all straight said Sonic, among all those big trees. Okay said Shadow and went on. They were already an hour and ten minutes walking. Shadow had a couple of times briefly his arms stretch and the legs loosen. How long will it be? said Shadow and hit a fence to. Ouch! said he then. This is it said Sonic. Finally sighed Shadow. When they inside were were all Sonic's friends already there. This is my friend group said Sonic. I want to introduce my new friend as to me. His name is Shadow and would like to make friends with you. Shadow gave everyone a hand. Nice to make your acquaintance said Shadow and everyone went laughing cozy.

To be continued