Almost All of Them

((Author's note: eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh, sorry for the long wait between updates. writer's block is awful. anyway. i hope you guys enjoy this and comment if you have questions/suggestions/or just want to comment about what you think. i love you guys so much!))

The still small Servamp of Greed flopped onto his big brother, "Ash!"
Sleepy Ash jumped a bit in surprise, "Ah? What?"
"I want a new sibling to play with and get to know. It's no fun talking to all these humans in C3. All they want to do is make me work for them! I'd rather work for a beautiful princess and sweep her off her feet." Lawless sighed dramatically.
"If you want a new sibling, don't ask me. I can't make them." Sleepy Ash yawned.
"But if you ask Father, maybe he'll find someone?" Lawless asked curiously.
Sloth sighed, "Fine, I'll ask."

The lazy oldest Servamp shuffled around the lab, scowling as humans in white coats eyed him. He asked around until he found his creator.
"Good evening, Sleepy Ash." Sensei greeted warmly, without looking away from the papers in his hands. The vampire glared before turning up the child charm.
"Sensei... it's been years since we got a new sibling..." he started, making his red eyes wide and pleading. Sensei turned around, smiling affectionately at his adopted son. "Plus Lawless wants someone to play with." he stuck his lip out. "Can we get a new brother? O-or sister."
Sensei laughed, "I'll keep an eye out for a good candidate."
"Thank yoooou." Sleepy Ash bounced out of the room. As soon as the door closed, he glared over his shoulder, storming off to his room, hoping for some peace and quiet.

"Read to me!!! Read to me!!!" Lawless begged his older sister. The Mother sat down, opened the book, and read to her brother.

Sensei had been amused when his first child walked in, trying to act cute as he asked for a new sibling. No doubt he only asked because, as much as he adored his youngest brother, he wanted someone new who could keep up with the Servamp of Greed. He knew that his oldest son was distancing himself more and more, probably because of the endless tests C3 was always running. But they were closing in on the answer to the question they'd all been asking for hundreds of years: why did these five survive the process when hundreds of others had not?

He'd actually attempted to give the five children new siblings, but none had survived the process. No matter. Maybe they'd get lucky with this next test subject, that they would succeed where many others had failed.

He came across a tall, thin boy. He had a scar on his face. He was on the ground, covered in dirt and probably other unsanitary things that humans should not have on them. He looked sickly thin.

Sensei roused the boy, "Are you alright?" he asked gently.
The boy stared up, unable to answer. He collapsed in the man's arms. So Sensei carried him to the lab and prepped the boy for the transition.

"Ash!!!Ash!!!" Lawless clung to his brother. "I saw Sensei carrying some boy in!!! Are we gonna get a new brother??"
Sleepy Ash stared outside, "...Maybe..."
"I love being a vampire!!!" Lawless shook his brother happily. "I can have whatever I want whenever I want it!"
The Servamp of Sloth did not reply to that.

"Children!" Sensei called. "Come here." Four vampires hurried over, the fifth one walking slowly. He glared at their creator, who smiled lovingly. "Would you like to meet your new brother?"
"Introduce us at once!" Pride demanded. Sensei led them inside and gently shook the boy.
"Wake up." he spoke lovingly. "Wake up, World End of Gluttony."
The boy groaned as he woke up. His red eyes scanned the six unfamiliar faces as he struggled to sit up.
Lawless grinned, "Mornin!"
The newest Servamp squinted, "Hello. Oh." He opened his mouth wide and tipped his head back, obviously taken aback by his new fangs. Sensei chuckled.
"My name's Lawless, the one and only! Servamp of Greed!" he winked, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine!"
"Don't be rude." Wrath scolded. She tried to look cool, but she just looked intimidating instead, "I'm the Mother, Servamp of Wrath." Her purple hair was not tied back as it usually was. DoubtDoubt was braiding flowers into her hair, managing to work around the machine guns he'd attached to his arms.
"That one is DoubtDoubt of Envy, and I am Old Child of Pride!" the tiniest brother greeted, pulling his top hat off and bowing.
Sleepy Ash's gaze was soft, "I'm the first and oldest Servamp, Sleepy Ash of Sloth."
Gluttony nodded, and opened his mouth to say something, but was rudely interrupted when his stomach growled very loudly. An intern stepped in.
"Sir, I have your-"
Gluttony launched himself at the human. Everyone shouted and began wrestling the vampire away from the now frightened intern. Sensei ushered the human outside. Sleepy Ash sighed, pulled something out of his jacket, and opened the package.
"Eat this." he spoke. Gluttony froze, mouth hanging open, drool pouring down his chin. Sleepy Ash shoved the chocolate into his youngest brother's mouth. He chewed, calming down. Lawless laughed nervously, hugging his brother.
"I know they smell good, but you can't just attack humans for their blood. It's apparently bad manners." Greed explained.
Sleepy Ash glared, "How'd you like it if some creature far stronger than you attacked you and drained you of your blood?"
Lawless thought for a moment, "I'm a vampire, so that can't happen, but I see your point."
World End lunched and took a huge bite out of the chocolate bar, startling his brother, who shouted and dropped it. The newest vampire, using his newfound reflexes, caught it and ate it swiftly. A few other humans returned, carrying trays of food for the siblings. The oldest vampire glared at them.
Gluttony wolfed down all of the food before anyone could register who had been given what. Lawless fake cried, trying hard not to laugh. Wrath restrained DoubtDoubt, who wanted to murder their new brother. Old Child was trying not to cry.

One of the lead scientists smiled as he walked over, grabbing Lawless' arm, "This way, Lawless. We want your help with some tests."
Sleepy Ash grabbed the man's wrist so tightly, there was a deafening CRACK as his wrist broke, "Unhand him, or it'll be your skull next." he warned.
Sensei ran forward, "Sleepy Ash, stop that this instant!"
Lawless stared in shock at his oldest brother. The scientist let go, backing away. The first Servamp let go, glaring. Several other scientists led the man away, horrified by the unusual ferocity the usually quiet vampire had shown.
"Sleepy Ash, they are only trying to help." Sensei tried to explain calmly.
"Help who? Themselves?!" Sleepy Ash snapped back. "I have nightmares about the things they've done to me! You want Lawless to suffer too?!"
Sensei shook his head, "No, they're trying to help us. We still don't know why you six survive the process and countless others have not. We're trying to understand why you have the abilities you do. Your limits. Knowing these things will benefit all of us. You must try to understand that."
Gluttony frowned, his mind unable to process much, due to his transition from human to vampire. He yawned and leaned against Lawless, dozing off.

Sleepy Ash was led away by a team of scientists for tests. One smiled at him, "Please jump off this building and try to land on your feet. We're over 100 feet off the ground. Tomorrow, we'll test if you can do this at 300!" she explained cheerfully.
Sleepy Ash glared. I hate every last person here, he thought, taking a step off the roof. The wind whistled in his ears as he tumbled through the air, partially wishing he were human, so his suffering would end. He glanced at the building and his red eyes widened as he saw Lawless being dragged away. He looked frightened.

The Servamp changed forms- but not to a cat.

His real form.

Lawless gasped when the windows broke, a large black lion roaring furiously. Everyone inside the buildings froze, staring in shock and horror at the creature. Sensei stared in awe. He never knew his son wasn't a cat!! He was a LION. A giant black lion.
The scientists backed away from Lawless, who ran forward, gasping, "Ash?!"
POOF.
Sleepy Ash jumped into the room, hugging his brother protectively. Sensei stepped in.
"Amazing, Sleepy Ash! Wonderful!" he beamed. "In all our time together, I never knew your true form was a lion, not a cat!"
Sloth mumbled, "I never needed to be anything other than a cat." his eyelids drooped and he started sinking to the floor.

Sleepy Ash's nightmares were growing worse by the night.