Prolouge~ My ChildHood

My name is Hiroki Fumio. As you can tell from my name my parents had high expectations from me. Too bad their dead. I don't fell sad because I don't even remember their faces. Supposedly it was a car accident. Well anyways since I had no other relatives I was sent to an orphanage. It's okay but I want to leave. It's not because I get beat or is malnourished, I mean this is Japan. No it's because it's simply to noisy. I'm already 7 years old and all the girls follow me around. They always say "Kyaa~Kyaa~" when I simply ask them too leave me alone. I asked a care taker why and they snorted and said "Go look in a mirror!" She looked shocked. I was even more shocked, what did my face have to do with a group of stalkers.

Anyways to escape I go to the abandoned backyard. No one uses it since someone could jump in and kidnap you. But I would just feel pity for those who try and pick a fight with me. It's not me being cocky it's me saying facts. When I was 5 for some reason I had a problem. I was too strong. I know first world problems but, shut it okay it was a problem. I couldn't even play dodge ball out of the fear injuring someone. So I would always be alone. My rocks could easily travel the speed of sound and so could my fist. I also had abnormal strength, my fist could rip steel like cutting through air.

So whenever I escape to the backyard, I trained. I learned to read, write, algebra, games, sword fighting(with a stick I mean I still get a low allowance), climbing, and even self taught martial arts. I eventually stopped, it wasn't because I hit a bottleneck. It was because I mastered everything I did. So I spent 5 years just napping in the grass. It was peaceful but, when I was 12 years old the peace broke.

Caretaker- "Hiroki! Someone has come to see you! Stop your hiding!"

Hiroki-  "Hmm?

I was confused? Someone had come to see me? I don't even talk to the kids here, I am what you call a loner. The caretaker finally saw me laying in the grass. 

Caretaker-" Hurry! You can't afford to upset this person!"

She grabbed my arm but I didn't move. Huh, who does this woman think she is. I shook her arm off with difficulty. I mean I don't want to break her arm you know? I stood up myself and brushed the grass off my clothes.

Hiroki-  "Lead me there, i'll ask questions along the way." I coldly said. She seemed shocked. I mean when I was younger I was a really obedient kid. They wouldn't have noticed my change because they stooped looking after me a while ago. I just go to them to get my meal and sleep.

Caretaker- "Ok....?" She started walking into the building and I followed.

Caretaker-  "We made it! Aren't you excited!" 

Hiroki- "Huh?" The room I was standing in front of said "Adoption Room" The hell?!? The caretaker was pushing me inside but I was too shocked. When I went inside I saw an oji-san. From then on my world would change.