Why The Heck Am I Here?(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

So, basically 3 years have passed since you've last heard from me. Things happened you know. Like mastering swordsmanship, marksmanship, throwing knives, spear wielding, dagger mastery, archery, kendo, martial arts, mountain climbing, parkour, increasing my base strength, on top of all of that studying an advanced college curriculum. Everything a normal 10 year old child should know, that's what oji-san said at least!(A/N LIESSS RUN AWAY CHILD!) Anyways! Oji-san said to come meet him at like 7 pm tonight, he said he needs to tell me something. It's like 6:58 pm! Damn this transportation manga was getting good! What you thought I was studying? Nah, I finished the college curriculum ages ago man. Anyways, I put on my slippers and walk downstairs to go talk with the old man.

Oji-san- "Come sit down here child.... I have something to tell you."
I sit down in front of him and I swear this guy is gonna die one of these days. He really needs a vacation.

Oji-san- "I'm gonna ignore what you just thought *sigh*.... Child, do you know why I called you down here and let you have a break from training today?"

Hiroki- "Nope!"
All of the maids and butlers slip. I realized this has been a huge problem ever since I came to this place. I've tried investigating but have found no reasons as to why they are always slipping. I'm pretty sure they are possessed.

Oji-san- "*coughs* Anyways, you do know how you are being home schooled currently, correct?"

Hiroki- "Yep!"

Oji-san- " Well, you've already learned all their is to know and what we can teach except for one thing! It is the most important thing anyone that's your age needs to know!"

Hiroki- " What is it tell me! I thought I mastered everything! Don't lead me on old man or I'll kill you!"(A/N I'm pretty sure everyone was sweat dropping then)

Oji-san- " Socialization!⸜( ˙˘˙)⸝ I know praise me and my intelligent brain!"

Hiroki-" Ok..... (_ _|||)"

Oji-san- "What? Why aren't you getting excited?!?"

Hiroki- "Well.... I just thought that you know I would be learning a secret art or dunno a bit of magic...."

Oji-san- "Where do you think this is? You think this is a magic and swords world! That only happens if you get transported or something of the sort!"(A/N #Foreshadowing Like A Boss)

Hiroki- "So.... where am I going?"

Oji-san- "You start your 5th grade compulsory education tomorrow morning better get some sleep Hiroki!"

Hiroki- "*spit takes* The hell are you talking about old man! I don't know where the school even is!"

Oji-san- "It's covered! My butler will drive you there!"

Hiroki- "My uniform! What about that?"

Oji-san- "It's covered! We already got it ordered and it's here!"
I continued going back and forth with the old man until I eventually gave up. Damn, he seriously got everything covered. Well, whatever I guess I'll try and go to "school". I-I'm not a commushu or anything like that! I talk to butlers....and the old man.... whatever I'm going to sleep!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The night passes by peacefully in the mansion!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I yawn as I get up. Today I'm supposed to be going to school. After taking care of my basic hygiene and getting out of the shower I found my uniform on the bed.

 After taking care of my basic hygiene and getting out of the shower I found my uniform on the bed