I Went To The Guild. I Beat Some People Up.

Hiroki POV

After I left the throne room I walked into the town. However I'm not an idiot. I knew that they were supervising me. It's not like it matters, I thought as I walked into an Armour shop. I sold my school uniform. It stood out way too much. I then bought a set of Armour and some underwear(A/N Hiroki you shouldn't reveal that to easily...). I found that I actually liked the Armour. It looked like cloth but it was imbued with magic for protection. And it's not like I would actually be hit.

After buying the Armour which cost 5 gold coins, apparently that's a lot of money in this world, I went to the guild

After buying the Armour which cost 5 gold coins, apparently that's a lot of money in this world, I went to the guild. I know where it is because I bought a map, I'm not an idiot. When I stepped into the guild I ignored everyone and just looked around. It looked more like a pub than a guild. I went to where the desks were ignoring everyone's sharp intake of breath. Why didn't I hide my face? I didn't want to, deal with it. Why should I care if someone has a problem with me?

Hiroki-" Hello I'm here to register in the guild."

Receptionist-" O-Okay, here's the paper, please fill out your information."

I followed what the receptionist said. I appreciated the fact that she quickly regained her calm, but I picked up that she stuttered. I quickly filled out the sheet:

Name: Hiroki *Last Name Optional*

Gender: Male

Class: ???? lol *Class Optional*

Abilities: None of your business lol *Abilities Optional*

When I gave her back the paper she looked worried.

Receptionist-" Um...although not mandatory, it would benefit you if you did put down your class and abilities. That way we can safely judge you and give you work."

I smiled at her and she became dazed. She didn't hear the words I said next.

Hiroki-" Mind your own business idiot....."

Even though she didn't hear me, the other men around us did.