Fighting The Oji-san

It looks like we finally got to the place oji-san calls his house. Yep, this dude was totally loaded. It was literally a mansion in present day Japan.

Hiroki- "Oi, Oji-san are we going inside your house?"

Oji-san- "Hmph! No we are going straight to the courtyard to fight!"

Hiroki- "What! Oji-san..... don't tell me you've never had guest over and you don't know how to receive them?!?"
For some reason his veins were bulging. Yep, this definitely isn't good for him!

Oji-san- "This brat...! Fine! We will take 10 minutes to rest for the fight!"
After saying that while muttering under his breath a storm of bad words, he let me inside.

Hiroki- "Wow! You truly are loaded! As expected of my meal ticket!*Nods*"

Oji-san- "I'm going to ignore that, here have some snacks while you wait! Better be prepared for a beating!"
A butler came out with.... CHOCOLATE. OMFG IT'S CAKE TOO. Oji-san said something but I didn't say anything.

Oji-san- " OI, where has your smart mouth run off to? HAHAHAHAHA!"

Hiroki- " Chocolate.... cake."
I mutter this while devouring it. Totally awesome! We don't get stuff like this in the orphanage! Hmm? It seems the butler and oji-san have slipped. Tsk tsk, it's the old age man! Anyways 10 minutes quickly passed with me eating the chocolate and cake and it was time to fight the oji-san.  We walk out into the courtyard.

Oji-san- " I hope your ready to get an ass beating young man! That should sort out your attitude!"

Hiroki- " Yep,you remember the agreement right?"
He nods and then get's in some sort of stance.

Oji-san- "Here I come boy!"
The oji-san runs at me, it looks like a turtle trying chase me I guess?(Actually the oji-san ran so fast it left a huge crack in the path behind him). I yawn and raise my fist, then I punch the old man straight in the face. He gets practically pushed meters back... But I held back okay! I swear I'm innocent! Why would I kill my meal ticket! Damn! I rush up to the oji-san myself because the butler is to shocked to go help.

Hiroki- "Oi, wake up!" I yelled while holding his head in my lap.

Oji-san- "Hahah...*coughs blood* By any chance are you actually attached to me?"

Hiroki- " Eh? The hell are you talking about meal ticket? I better not be paying for your medical bill! Ok?"
It get silent and wind blows through. Damn, it really is windy today this happened twice.

Oji-san- "Just get me to a hospital goddamn brat!"

Hiroki- "Ok! Remember the promise you made!"
After the old man's full recovery he adopted me. For some reason he had a really bitter face. After I got adopted I started getting my allowance. It was so much money that it would make grown adults drool. But, oji-san struck a deal with me.

Oji-san- "Oi, brat even if your strong your not skillful or diverse so please give me some face and let me teach you? *Sobs*"

Hiroki- "Okay? But I'm not doing this for free you know?"

Oji-san- "This goddamn brat!"

Hiroki's "home schooling" began! Well this doesn't really deserve a chapter because well... he learned everything perfectly, as soon as he was taught, and better than the old man.

Oji-san- "*Sobs in the corner of a room*"

So let's skip to school life in japan!(That won't last long :3)