My friend and I, we get to know eachother.

Shit, I have to go home before Lilly wakes up, ouch, my back hurts, this wall is really hard and uncomfortable, and what's that ugly smell?? Were the first things that went through my mind before i opened my eyes. I glance at my watch, seven in the morning, great, it's time to go, better now, before anyone wakes up and start to make questions, and Lilly will probably wake up soon too.

I stretch out and stand up, shit, i still in my pjs... Why do i even brought them? it would've been easier to sleep in my clothes, so i don't have to get changed now, i'll lose time!! I look around the place where i am, it's dark, but a little window in the corner of a wall lets a single ray of light illuminate the room, everything is a mess. Someone coughs behind me, and i jump, not scared but the next thing of terrified-as-hell. Then I see Gerard sitting on the floor looking up at me. He has bags under his eyes.

Suddenly, all memories returned to my head. Me trying to find the bathroom, and finding Gerard's room instead, where I am now, me discovering Gerard drunk on the floor, Gerard hugging me and crying, then telling me.... That horrible story, and finally me sobbing, right on his chest. I don't know what happened to me last night, why i bursted out crying? And even worse, why i did it, RIGHT ON HIS CHEST? I guess I did it subconciously, like when I hugged him back... Wait... yeah... That's another thing... I spent like half an hour last night with him hugging me and me.... Trying to cheer him up. Hey don't take me wrong, he's my friend, of course I cheered him up, what else i could do?

But... Something strange was swimming in my mind, since last night, when he told me that story. He usually gets drunk, and he's not a virgin. Those two thing smade me realize how little I actually know him. How old is he actually? Does his mother know about his depression? And Mikey and the guys about Shania? Or maybe I'm the only person that knows the truth? I shook my overloaded head, full of questions, i have the urge to ask him right now.

"Sorry about last night." I hear Gerard speaking behind me. "You weren't supposed to see me like that, and you weren't suposed to hear all that shit." He says standing up, as i turn around to face him. It looks like he hasn't slept in the whole night, and maybe he hasn't. "I'm not mad at you or nothing like that, I'm not angry or even annoyed, and what you told me wasn't shit. It was something that you should've told me long ago." i say, with a little sadness in my voice. i still don't know why it looks like he won't trust me. " 'long ago' i did not even know you. It has been less that a week since we know eachother, and you've already slept in my room, wow." he answers, sarcastic and sick-minded, he then chuckles at his own joke. But he's right, we don't know each other very much.

"And all because i was trying to find the bathroom." i add humoristic, trying to walk out of the room, but he stops me halfway, and i turn around. "Thankyou." He utters, staring to the floor. "For listening to me, I've taken a heavy weight off my back." He smiles shyly.

"It was the less I could do, and besides, anyone would've done the same." I say, opening the door heading back to the stairs, but he stops me again. "Where are you going? It's like seven in the morning!" he hisses surprised, a little of worry and shock in his face. Oh, that was what I was avoiding. "It's a long story, I have to go home soon, or I'll get into trouble." I say in a rush, climbing the first steps up to the second floor. "I have enough time." I hear Gerard say behind me, and i turn around, AGAIN. "I'll walk you, it's too early."

After five minutes argueing, I could not convince him to stay, and he refused to let me walk alone, so i got changed and quietly managed to get my things without waking up everybody. We tiptoed to the main door and Gerard closed it silently behind us. "What would they say when they find out you're gone?" He asked, once we were a few steps away from his house. "Frank knows it, and so does Mikey, I think." I say shrugging, while we walked down the street.