Chapter 3 - Give me one Chance

Ardhika thinks about each other and gets drowns themselves in their past. Radhika remembers Arjun's condition on Marrying him makes her more angry on him. Both gets a tough time in remeniscing their moments and after a long struggle, they slept thinking of each.

Next day, as usual Radhika gets ready for her office and finds Neil in tension and Prerna in upset seeing him. She understands what it could be and she silently goes to dining table and starts having her break fast. She did not even look at Neil for once, even she feels guilty seeing her brother in sad coz of her, her bl**dy past stops her brother's love and she is helpless in uniting his love. Before she leaves from there Neil himself calls her, "Radhika, will everything turn good?"

Rads feels bad seeing him, she goes to him, hugs him saying, "Keep faith. All will set right"

Neil smiles at her and both leaves to office, Prerna as an emotional mother shed tears seeing her kids supporting each other in their tough phase.

Neil drops Radhika in her office and drives to his. Radhika is stalking by someone which she feels some sharps glares on her, she turns towards the road and looks at the surroundings to find someone but she couldn't find anyone. She shrugs he shoulder and goes to her office which is on 5th floor. She is upset from morning and couldn't concentrate on any of her work. Saral who also works with her in the same office, observes her dull face, he goes to her place and drags her to the Adda to talk to her peacefully.

He makes her sit opposite to him and holds her hands in a way of supporting, "Radhu, what happened? Y r u looking so dull? I can't see you like this yar. Pls what is happening in your life? And who is that guy, who came and dragged you forcefully? What's your relation with him? Why he said that you are his family?" he is shooting his question continuously to her which makes her irritates more.

Rads holds her head and shouts,"Enough Saral. How many questions you ask? Infact, you are making me more upset and irritate with your questions"

Saral face fell listening her and he did not utter a word after that but just starring her sadly. Rads notices him and felt very bad seeing him, she rubs her forehead once and says, "I..am..I am really sorry Saral. I just spoke in angry...pls don't keep it in mind. I understand your care for me ... but pls don't ask me anything , i can't tell you all and it is my problem and i will solve it. I am sorry for saying this but i don't want to say anything now"

Saral again joins his hands with her saying, "Look at me Radhu"

Radhika also looks at him instantly and he continues, "I LOVE YOU RADHIKA" with a smile on his face.

Radhika is shocked listening him and stammers, "You...love..someone"

Saral, "That someone is none other than you"

Radhika is now speechless and immediately takes her hands out from him and gets tensed. Saral looks at her tensed mode and gets worries seeing her, "Radhika, relax. I just told what is there in my heart and i am not expecting you to reflect the same. Just calm down. Don't get tensed"

Rads, "Saral, i don't have...that kind of feeling on you"

Saral, "I know it. I know it Radhika. I am not asking you to love me back but i just spoke my heart out. Is there anything wrong in that?"

Rads, "I don't know but i am not in a position to think anything now. I wanna go from here"

Saral without objecting her gets up and shows the way, "Come let's go. Even i have some work"

Rads feels guilty of seeing him gives a fake smile and walks with him. After they goes, a pair of eyes watching them from nowhere, comes and sits on the same place where radhika sat and it is none other than Arjun sipping his Ice coffee while starring Saral & Radhika going.