Chapter 22 - Intense Intimacy

Past continues...

Spandana with a hatred gaze on Harsh, "What I need to do?"

Harsh, "That's my girl" he pats her cheeks but she shoves his hands away from her.

Harsh, "Ohhh, well you need to do what I say. I want you to play in their lives"

Spandana, "Whose?"

Harsh, "Arjun & Radhika"

Spandana, "What? But why?"

Harsh, "Just do what I say" he replied with an irritated tone.

Spandana, "But, I heard they are in relationship"

Harsh grits his teeth in anger and said in stern voice, "You should make it as They WERE in relationship"

Spandana gets scared looking at his anger and stutters, "What I should do?"

Harsh, "Move close with Arjun and create a misunderstanding between Arjun and Radhika. I want her to hate him and break her relationship with him"

Spandana feels bad and thinks, "If I don't do this, he will ruin my life. But my heart did not want me to do this cheap thing. God, please help me"

Harsh lifts her chin and holds it tightly making her wince in pain, "Don't think to trick me. If you are not done with what I said, I will make your life a hell"

She nods her head sadly and goes from there. Harsh smirks and looks at the pictures evily saying, "Anyway you are trapped Spandana. If you lost also I have my way to get them apart, but it will cost your dignity. I am really sorry dear, I have no other choice than this" he smirks looking at the pictures.

Once the function gets over Arjun, Radhika, Sanjeev, Kriti and all their other friends gathered in Arjun's home and celebrated the victory of the Best Couple Ardhika. Radhika, Kriti and few other girls chatting happily whereas the boy's gang started filling their stomach with the drinks.

Arjun's eyes keep falling on Radhika who is also looking at him at the corner of her eyes often. The glimpse of each other's give them a cute blush, Sanjeev noted Arjun and started teasing him.

Radhika looks amused seeing Kriti drinking the beer and widens her eyes seeing her offering her also. Radhika nods a big NO and pushing her hands off from her when Kriti extends the glass towards her. With that the drinks spill on her body making her scream on Kriti.

Radhika scolding Kriti for spoiling her dress and looks for washroom to clean the stains on her dress. Arjun gets her to his room on upstairs saying, "Wash it here"

Radhika looks around the room, "Is it yours?"

Arjun winks at her saying, "Everything here is mine"

She blushed looking at him knowing what he exactly meant, she nods her head and moves in to the washroom leaving her duppatta on the bed. Arjun leans halfway on the bed and picks her duppatta in his hand, inhaling the fragrance of her's murmuring, "You spell some magic on me Radhika"

Before he finish his sentence, he hears her scream slightly from the washroom. He knocks the door, "What happened Radhika?"

Radhika replied without opening the door, "I opened the shower knob mistakenly, but I am unable to close it now"

Arjun, "Okay, open the door"

She opens the door and stands on the other side of the shower having the knob in her hand and the water is dropping continuously on the floor.