Chapter 7 - Agreement

Past continues....... Arjun's POV
--------------

I stayed in Sanjeev's hostel room for the rest 10 days coz of my suspension. If it was any other time, I would happily staying in my Guest house, having a gala time with my friends...of course, I would never allow my partners in crime to go to college...even if I allow, they won't.

But now the situation is different....even I myself want to be inside the campus, just to stalk her. Yes, just for her I am staying in Sanjeev's room. I was all the time watching her without her knowledge, her all cute antics, her behavior with her friends and others, her smile, her hovering long straight hair but curls at the end..it gives a cute look for her, her sweet giggles, chuckles hearing the jokes from her friends...

My thought was ceased when sanjeev spoke, "I don't feel like you are planning to take revenge on her...instead you are planning to abduct her for lifetime" he looked at my face for an answer and I starred him without any reactions.

Sanjeev, "So Silence tells the truth"

"Stop your nonsense talk and leave me alone" I scolded him

Sanjeev, "Ohhhhh..so the truth I said is nonsense for you?"

"What's your problem? And Why are you disturbing me?" I asked irritatingly for distracting my thoughts.

Sanjeev, "We have to keep the Welcome party for the freshers. What say?"

The next moment my admire on her gets stopped and I remembered about her and her slap on my face, I close my eyes tightly keeping my left palm on my left cheeks where I got that. I hear the chuckling noise and it is none other than Sanjeev smiling at my antics saying, "Remembering the slap isn't?"

"You are the root cause for all that" I started beating him mercilessly by dumping him on the cot and he is in short of breath but he continued his speech, "OK...I am sorry Arjun...now listen me...when can we have the party" he finished in between his heavy breathe.

I parted myself from him and lights the Cigar which was in the table, I took some few minutes and giving a smoke rings on the air saying, "Have this party once I rejoined".

Sanjeev exclaimed saying, "As expected. So keen to see her again" he gave a sheepish smile at me.

"Of Course, the daring one who gave me a big shot on my cheeks, I should see her once again and let her face me straight...I wanna see her reactions" I finished my sentence having my stare on the open ground. Sanjeev snatched the half burnt cigar from me and he continued it. It was a common thing between the boys.

It was my last day of the suspension and now am all set to give my re-entry with a bang...after 10 days, the welcome party arranged on the 11th day and we all seniors were involved in doing the arrangements.

Some unknown excitement occupied my heart and mind together, but both have different thoughts and I shoved it off simply. The next day looks very important for me too... I don't know why, I felt so.

I left to my mansion the previous night and next day I got up early and get ready well to face her. I selected the best dress from my closet, and do all the styles on my hair rooting in front of the mirror.

It was definitely a bizarre etiquette from my side, which I never did in my life. I hardly spent 5 mins in front of the mirror just to arrange my hairs through my fingers, but now when I looked down the dressing table having the comb sets in different sizes....i feel like today my hair is not obeying me and testing my patience a lot.

Before I break the mirror, I got a call from Sanjeev, I slide it and put it on speaker, "yes Buddy"

Sanjeev, "Arjun, we all are waiting for you at the venue and you still did not reach it...you never make it late. What happened today?"