Chapter 16 - Weather is changing

Past continues,

Arjun, "I guess, you had a dream about me yesterday"

Rads gets shocked hearing him and shouts, "What?"

Everyone stops their practice and looks at Ardhika, Radhika gets embarrassed and Arjun ask them to continue their practice.

He then turns to her and looks at her confused face, "What you want to know?"

Rads with confusion, "I don't want to know anything but am sure that you came to meet me yesterday"

Arjun, "Why should I come to meet you? Seriously, you had a dream about me"

Rads, "No you came for real. That's not my dream and whatever happened was not a dream at all"

Arjun walks to her asking, "What happened yesterday?"

Rads steps back seeing him coming to her and stammer, "You asked me to practice dance with you for duet performance"

Arjun, "Mmmhmmm, then?" he continues walking to her and she keeps going back.

Rads, "Then what? That's it and you told that you will decide the song today" and she slips while stepping back and he alerts, "Careful"

Arjun, "That's it? And now I can be so sure that it was your dream only"

Rads, "How can you say that? It was not a dream"

Arjun, "As far as you know me, If I came for real...I would have not stopped myself in coming close to you" he pauses for a second and continues, "like this" and he locks her to the corner of the wall and stand very close to her.

Rads stops moving back when she hits the wall and looks at him saying, "Then, I am sure you came for real...because" she stops further and blinks.

Arjun insists her, "Because?"

Rads stammers, "Because...as you said, you came close to me" she gets tensed and breathes heavily.

Arjun chuckles seeing her tension and gets tempted looking at her chest heaving up and down due to her uneven breathe and leans more close to her face and husks, "What I did?"

Radhika blushes and her face changes into crimson red, she avoids looking at him and tells him in a very low voice, "You...you...hugged me...and ... ki...kissed me. You stood...very close to me"

Arjun smiles looking at her blushing face and said, "Like this?" by saying that he hugs her tightly before she gets alert and kiss on her cheeks giving her a shock together.

He leaves her from his grip and pulls her nose saying, "You look beautiful when you are blushing and I am proud that I am the reason for it"