1

Scott's P.O.V

On a plain. YES! we are on a plain. We are going home to America after our holiday at Spain. The flight is gonna take 9h. Mike and jeremy are behind us and me and Vince in front. It was dark outside. Vincent had his head back With his headphones in and I was watching the little TV screens they had. In the middle row was bonnie and chica and their son bon bon. Bon bon is 8Years old. Then there is foxy freddy and golden freddy in front of them. Yes there are other ppl on the plain. DUH. Jeremy has flight sickness but me Vincent and Mike are ok. And so are the animatronics.
"Vincent." I said. He didn't replie.
"Vincent." I say again. He opens one eye.
"Time is it?" I ask. He checks his phone.
"Uh....8PM." He yawned. I nod in agreement.
"Lay down if you want." I say to him. He shakes his head.
"Ooookkkkaaaayyyy." I giggle. He giggled back and closed his eyes.

Jeremy's P.O.V

I hate travelling In air. I get sick all the time. It's annoying.

Scott's P.O.V

I saw Vincent getting up.
"Where ya goin?" I ask him.
"Toilet." He says. I look behind me and see jeremy sweating. I don't think Mike noticed. I mouthed the words Mike and I caughed Mike's attention. He mouthed the words what and I pointed at Jeremy.
"Is he ok?" I ask him. Mike then looks at Jeremy.
"Jesus." Mike says. I turn back around and watch the...well whatever I'm watching.

Mike's P.O.V

Jeremy was sweating.
"Jeremy? Jeremy are ok?" I asked him. He shook his head.
"Can i get you anything?" I ask him. He shakes his head again. I sigh and wait for the people who bring drinks down.