10 purplephone.

Scotts P.O.V

I heared Vincent whimper. I hugged him tightly.
"Ow." He whined.
"What? What's wrong?" I ask him.
"N-nothing..." He said looking the other way. I had a worried expression on my face.
"Vincent. Tell me what's wrong please." I say. No replie.
"U-uh....i-I'm ju-just tired y-yeah! Th-that's it...can we go back to the room?" He asks shyly. I not and get the stuff.

At da room.

I put the stuff down and Vincent walked slowly to the bedroom. As I walked in after a few minuits, (It's 9PM) I saw Vincent under the covers....crying. and I mean really crying.
"Vin? Vinny what's wrong?" I ask him. He was crying harder than ever.
"I-I....*choak* i----" he was crying so much. I pulled him into a warm hug. He was sweating enough.
"Vincent please don't cry." I whisper rubbing his back. He cried more and more that he almost past out.
"Vincent please tell me." I begged. He pointed to his phone. I swiped the screen and on it read

Violet bishop.

1987-2016.

Death- stabbed in the neck 50+ times. A special thank you to her little brother Vincent bishop.

You will be within our hearts forever ♡

My eyes grew wide and my heart sank. A tear rolled down my cheek.
"V-Vincent I......." I hugged him tightly. He sobbed and cried into my chest.
"S-SHES DEAD SCOTT!" He managed to choak out.
"Shhh, i-I *sniff* I know Vincent......bu-but....she will be in your heart forever Vincent...." I say trying to calm him down but it made him cry worser.