3

Vincent's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of the pool st speaking. Scott was already awake.
"This is your captain speaking, we are now putting on the seatbelt sign so if you could all out on your seatbelts." The captain spoke. I got up and knew we were landing. Bonnie got up to go sit next to his girlfriend and his son. Jeremy looked fucked up. Poor kid. It was still dark outside.
"What time is it?" I asked while yawning and stretching.
"Uh...about 3 in the morning." Scott replied.
"Mkkkaaayyy." I girlishly said. Scott tutted and laughed. I saw foxy asleep and freddy trying to awake him. I giggled at this.
"Ffoooxxyy! Wake up!" Freddy said.
"Ack, arrr whatcha want matey?" He said lifting up his eye patch. Freddy pointed to the window.
"Oh." He said putting his seat belt on.
"You sleep well?" Scott asked me.
"Yup." I replied.
"You sure? You fell off of me." He chuckled.
"Really? HahaH!" I laughed. I then began whistling freddys theador marching tune.

"FINALLY HOME!" I yelled entering Vista Cay. I flopped on the bed and Scott layed on top of me.
"Ahhh fuck In he'll Scott! You look skinny but you way a tun!" I laughed.
"Hey! Says you! You're smaller and younger than me and thinner and how much do you way?" Scott giggled.
"What if I'm pregnant~?" I tormented.
"What?" Scott asked.
"Just kidding! I'm a male not a frickin period drama queen!" I yelled.
"You act like one."
What?"
"What? What did I say?" Scott giggled. I pushed him lightly on the bed.