Chapter 1

*Jimin's P.O.V.*

The first day at a new school always seemed to be the hardest for me. This time, it was my second year of high school, so hopefully it wouldn't be as bad as last year. Then again, I had just been given the Coming of Age Blessing, so I was quite terrified of all the humans and Pack members around the school. I hated the tradition that the Pack followed. I didn't want a soulmate, and I absolutely hated the idea of being with an alpha. I didn't ask to be an omega, but it's not like I can just change it. My oldest brother, who was an alpha, just recently found his omega and they were so touchy and I really didn't appreciate it. 

As I pushed past all the people crowding the hall, I felt a sudden tingle in my neck. Ignoring it, I kept pushing my way through the crowd to get to the office. As I walked, the tingle in my neck grew into a stronger pulsing sensation. I stopped in the middle of the hallway, and my hand involuntarily flew towards the spot on my neck, but I stopped myself and placed it on my shoulder. I knew exactly what was happening. I couldn't avoid this forever if the other went to this school. I decided that even if I couldn't keep avoiding it, I could at least try to get away from it for right now. 

I ran to the office, dodging people, but as I ran, the pulsing sensation turned into a full-out blinding pleasure shooting through my nerves. As the edges of my vision blurred and threatened to collapse, I opened the door to the office and hoped that going in would keep me from meeting this person and take away the feeling.  Yet, as soon as I had ran in, my vision got so blurry that I swore I saw stars. As I slammed into someone, I felt the world around me fade to black.

"He was the touch of color that I needed in my life full of black and white."