Chapter 2

(Here is the chapter I promised, and I hope you guys like it. It's not much yet, but I'm trying to not go too fast. Thank you for reading, and please enjoy.)

*Jimin's P.O.V.*

I woke up, my head was throbbing and I was in a foreign place. I started to panic, feeling this strange feeling in my gut that was longing for someone. I knew it was the stupid soulmate. I was furious. I didn't want a soulmate and now I'm probably at his home. I still have the longing feeling in my gut, but I ignore it and decide to look around. I get up, prancing around the place. I look for the exit, but hear voices as I approach it. I sit around the corner, the feeling in my gut increasing. I push it back down, trying to ignore it, and listen in to what the voices are saying.

*Yoongi's P.O.V.*

"I didn't want this, Youngjae! I hate the stupid soulmate crap! Forget it, I'm leaving."

"Wait! Yoongi, you can't leave! You might put one of you in a lot of danger!"

"I don't care! I can't do this!"

"Yoongi, if something happens to him, the other pack could come after us! I really don't want a pack war."

"Dammit! I just don't want our freakin fathers to know!"

"I'm pretty sure they've already sensed it. In fact, I think they are headed back now."

"Oh, shit!"

"Yoongi! Get yourself together! If you want to avoid them for now, then go, but you have to take soulmate boy with you."

"Dammit! Okay, fine!" I jogged towards the small entrance of the room we put my soulmate in to rest. I knew he was listening the whole time because I could sense him come closer to me. As I turned the corner, I stood face-to-face with a shocked/scared young wolf that was my soulmate. I looked at him, and noticed the beautiful shade of fur he had. No! What are you doing?! Stop thinking that! You don't want, nor do you need a soulmate!

"I know you heard everything, soulmate boy. Let's go." He slightly nodded, following me as I quickly left the premises. I sprinted away from the den, and out of the woods. When we came to a clearing, I halted to an abrupt stop, sensing something was off. Suddenly, my soulmate slammed into me, and I tumbled over, with him landing on top of me. I pushed him up, as much as my inner wolf loved the close proximity, I wanted to stay away from him. When I pushed him away, I could have swore I heard him whimper, but I brushed it off. The fur along my spine stood up, as I released a low growl. Something here wasn't right. My soulmate whimpered, backing up into the woodline. Stupid omega. I have to protect him, though, or else our Packs could have problems. I stood in place, as I caught the scent of a human nearby. Was this an ambush? Before I realized, there were humans surrounding us, and my soulmate's whimpers were getting louder and more constant. I started to panic. I have never been surrounded by so many humans on my own. I immediately growled even louder, slowly backing up towards my soulmate.

"Run, you stupid boy! Back where we came from! Warn my pack, hurry! Go!" My soulmate immediately scampered off, running back towards the den. I mentally cursed myself, realizing that sending him off is going to make us both weaker. I kept up my strong facade and growled continuously, until I reached the woodline. I started to feel really dizzy and nauseas, and my body started to feel weaker. My growls were turning into whines and whimpers. Then, suddenly, I started to slowly gain everything back. Hearing the footsteps of at least 15 other wolves, I mentally cried for joy. My brother tripped and stumbled up next to me, slightly laughing the whole way. My soulmate was laughing, too, also coming up next to me. Finally, everyone in my pack pulled themselves up to the woodline, growling at the swarm of humans that stood in the clearing. Suddenly a gunshot went off.

"Kill them all!" One of the humans yelled, and in reply, all of them screamed and lunged forward. They charged at us and we stood our ground, as we defended our territory. Shots were fired, and limbs were torn apart. In the end, two of our best warriors had casualties, but all of the humans were torn in pieces amongst the clearing. The pack cheered, helping our warriors back to the den, and me and my brother and my soulmate stayed behind a little longer.

"Um, excuse me, but my fathers are probably wondering where I am. What should I do? I can't leave you, obviously." My soulmate said, mumbling the last part. Youngjae looked straight at me, and gave me that 'you better take him to his den' look. I groaned.

"Fine. I'll take you back to your den to tell your Pack, but I really want to hurry back, so we can't take super long." My soulmate looked at me, happily, with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Don't be so happy, geez." I groaned, gesturing for him to lead the way. He looked away, embarrassed, and started off toward his den. I looked over toward Youngjae, and sighed.

"Are you gonna be okay to get back to the den safely?" He nodded, and took off through the forest, heading toward the den. I quietly followed close behind my soulmate, careful not to irritate my inner wolf too much.