Chapter 3

*Jimin's P.O.V.*
As I walked toward my den, with the alpha in tow, I started to really panic. What would appa say? Would he accept this? I know that he preferred me to be with one of the sons of Sunggyu. Taehyung was more of a friend to me, though. At least it's an alpha because I know how much he dislikes the thought of omegas being soulmates.
I was broken from my thoughts when I was tackled to the ground. Looking up, I saw Jungkook laughing and jumping around excitedly.
"Jimin hyung, I didn't know you found your soulmate!" He yelled, jumping around full of too much energy. I looked over at the alpha I have to call soulmate, and I noticed he was giving Jungkook the meanest glare. Fortunately, he didn't notice, and I started chuckling. Both of their heads snapped to look straight at me, and Jungkook stopped jumping around.
"Ahem, sorry." I looked straight at Jungkook. "Where is Xiumin hyung?" Jungkook looked down at the ground, pawing at the dirt quietly.
"Jungkook..." He snapped his head to look up at me, noting the seriousness in my voice.
"He went off somewhere with Luhan hyung..." He mumbled, still looking away. I stomped my paw on the dirt, growling.
"Jungkook, I told you to keep him here until I got back. Just great. Where is appa?" Jungkook immediately got cheery again.
"Appa is waiting for you and your soulmate. He is in the den with eomma." Jungkook immediately took off toward the den, probably headed to where appa awaited. Groaning, I took off after him, hearing the alpha wolf padding his paws against the dirt to keep up with me. As I finally catch up to Jungkook, I skid to a stop. He stood at the entrance to our den, waiting for us to enter so that he could eavesdrop on the entire conversation. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Myungsoo standing a few feet away. Shaking my head and sighing, I entered the den, locating appa. When I saw eomma, my eyes twinkled and I was happy. Appa was scary without eomma by him. I tackled eomma happily and he nuzzled my head, sighing contentedly.
"Little pup, you're growing up so much. First you turn 16 and get the Blessing, then you start at a new school, and now you already found your soulmate. Don't leave me so soon, little pup." I shyly hid in eomma's fur as he nuzzled me.
"Eomma, don't embarrass me. I don't want to leave either." My voice was muffled from all the fur, but I'm sure eomma heard me. I looked over at appa, and he seems to have gone soft seeing eomma like this. Just a few weeks ago, Luhan hyung moved in with Xiumin hyung, but they were always out doing something together. Appa clears his throat, catching all of our attention.
"Jimin, I wanted to see you grow up until this day, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I was hoping you'd be a little older, maybe 18 or 19. I know that your brothers will miss you, as well." He paused and looked down, trying to hide his sad face. I walked over to him and nudged him, and he moved closer to nuzzle me as eomma did. I was happy because appa never usually showed this side. The male I am to call soulmate quietly cleared his throat, and I hope he feels ashamed for ruining this soft moment.
"Uhm, so ah, I hate to break up this little family thing, and not to be disrespectful sirs, but uh, my pack is still waiting for me, so yeah..." He stated, causing my dad to back away slightly and clear his throat. I stepped back, standing closer toward the alpha male I was to call soulmate.
"I am Chanyeol, leader of this pack, and this," he said, nuzzling eomma, "is Baekhyun. He is my soulmate, and Jimin's eomma. Your name is Yoongi, am I correct?" Appa said, looking to my alpha. He hummed in reply.
"My appa is Seokjin, and Namjoon is like my eomma. Appa is our pack leader." Appa hummed in confirmation.
"I've met the Namjin pack leaders. They are kind and accepting. I don't mean to sound rude, but I was hoping Jimin here would end up with Sunggyu's boy, Taehyung. Jimin has known him since they were pups. There is nothing wrong with you of course, Yoongi. We'll just have to get to know you some more. Please take care of him, even if you don't like him. Just for us as his pack, we kind of want him in one piece preferably." Appa said, slightly jokingly. Yoongi chuckled.
"Don't worry, sirs. I don't plan on laying a paw on him." That made appa and eomma widen their eyes.
"What he means is he won't hurt me, appa and eomma. Don't worry." They calmed down a bit and hummed in understanding.
"That makes more sense." Appa said. Eomma came over and nuzzled me, pulling me closer to her chest.
"I will miss you so much, little pup. Do bid your brothers goodbye before you leave. I know that they are eavesdropping anyway." As eomma said that, there was some scurrying at the front of the den causing all of us to chuckle.
"Don't worry, eomma. I'll make sure to visit plenty. Tell Xiumin hyung, since he left with Luhan hyung again. I'll speak with Myungsoo and Jungkook before we depart." I paused, trying not to make the situation too sad. "I love you, eomma." She pulled me closer, whispering the same words to me. As I pulled away, I walked over to appa and stood in front of him.
"Appa, can we please speak alone?" I asked, serious tone set in place. He nodded, and I watched as eomma walked out of the den with Yoongi, talking about something else.
"What is it, Jimin?" Appa looked serious, but slightly concerned.
"Can we please just reverse the Coming of Age Blessing? I really don't want a soulmate and you know! I don't even know the boy! Heck, I'd never even have met him until I bumped into him at school!" As I said this, I felt a sharp pain in my neck, and I winced slightly at the pain. Appa looked at me angrily.
"You shouldn't even consider something like that, pup! I didn't raise you like that! You will not be like all those other shoty pack leaders that let their pups stop tradition! It's not right! I will not reverse the Blessing! You can learn to love him, just the way I did with your eomma." As he finished with a fire in his eyes, I slightly cowered and nodded in understanding. He immediately calmed down, and did something I didn't expect. He pulled me closer and nuzzled me. I sighed falling into him, and huddled closer.
"I love you, appa." I whispered, hoping that he heard me.
"I love you, too, pup. I'll really miss you, as well." I nodded, and pulled away.
"I'll be going now, appa. Don't worry, I'll be back before you realize I've left." He nodded, as I turned away, pressing my paws into the dirt harder than I should have when I walked away.

*hey, author-nim here! I'm sorry it's been so long, but I've been traveling across the country, so lots of writing. I just haven't had internet to update, but now I'm staying in Washington state for a week for family and vacation so now I can update. I just posted a new story I also started working on, and it's vmin but it's a joker and Harley Quinn spinoff. Expect good updates for the next week, hopefully and again I'm so sorry I haven't been able to understand but this is for you guys. And to those who actually read this, kudos to you! Thank you a lot, and feel free to vote or comment if you'd like but honestly, I'm not pressuring you so do what you'd like. Love you all, byeee*