Chapter 26

____

"Daniela get you're hands off of me!" I screamed as she pulled me out of the house.

Daniela gave me a sly, evil smile.

"You wish, oh poor Scarlett."

I was bawling Niagara Falls. I was utterly & completely frightened right now. Why did this have to happen to me? I had to go through this dejecting heart break. And now this, like wow. Worst part? Could be that I'm 17 years old, and going through all of this at such a young age.

Daniela threw me in her car. And tied my arms together including my feet. She knew me oh so well. You would think I was kind hearted and sweet. But when it came to me being frightened and angry, I go bridezilla. Although I wasn't getting married...

"Before I tape you're mouth, any words dear Scarlett?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes and closed my lips into a tight line. "You're a b*tch." I hissed. Daniela smirked and then taped my mouth roughly. I squirmed, trying to kick my legs. But I was tied up. I was so going to kick her ass when she releases me. And she will not end up with a pretty face. She closed the door, and buckled the seatbelt on me. Oh how thoughtful of her! Then she drove off to god knows where. It was a bumpy road. And it was so difficult trying to stay still. I can't stay still for not even 30 seconds. I wonder what my mom thought where I went, she probably thinks I ran away. Or got kidnapped, which I am being right now. Where the hell was I being taken anyways? I swear if I was being killed soon, well goodbye life! I didn't have anything to live for anyways.

After 5 long minutes. We finally came to a stop. And to my surprise, it was Daniela's house.

Daniela roughly got me out of the car. She literally dragged me inside.

She then pushed me down her basement I think it was. And I even hit my head on a stair. I began to cry, not was I feeling feeling physical pain, I was also feeling emotionally also. "What the hell Daniela!" I yelled. But only to be muffled.

"Oh dear Scarlett, don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to see a little something." Daniela smirked as she turned on the light. And turned on a tv that was across the room from me. My heart sunk, when I saw Austin's face on the tv. He was sitting on a fancy red chair. Then I realized he was in a interview.

I furrowed my eyebrows together. Confused of what is occasioning.

"Listen." Daniela hissed as she sat on a chair by the tv. I rolled my eyes and watched.

"So Austin, I heard you broke up with a certain lady.." The interviewer spoke.

Austin sat there thinking. "Um.. Yes I did."

"Mind telling us why?" The interviewer asked, I think her name was Ellie or Eva. I don't remember.

"We'll Eva," well then her names Eva. "It was a mistake I made, but now I'm with a much better girl now. I actually kissed the girl I'm dating now, in front of my what used to be, my girlfriend. She was upset and broke up with me. We got in a argument and then she said some really awful things to me. That I did not like. So I just... we just... broke up."

What the hell? I never said harsh things! He was the one who actually said things to me that made my heart break.

I can't believe he was lying... well in the part that he said I said harsh things. I did not do that.

"Wow, that is extraordinary, yet saddening." Eva said onto the microphone.

"Yeah it is," Austin spoke. "But I'm much more happy with the girl I'm with right now. I couldn't be any happier. I love that girl so much...."

Tears build in my eyes. Blurring my sight. He loved Hilary more. He has moved on... While I'm here watching him, saying he's more in love with her. My heart sunk into my stomach, and I felt dizzy. I tried to hold my head with my hand, but I couldn't. I was tied up.

Daniela turned off the tv. And then turned around to face me. "It's official lil' Scarlett. He doesn't love you, and he never will. We won, and you lose." She said punching me in my jaw. I whimpered in pain and tried to yell. But it didn't come out well, it came out as a loud muffle. Daniela roughly took off the tape, making me yell loudly. She slapped me trying to keep me quiet. My mouth stung. It stung so bad I began to cry more.

"Daniela stop. What is wrong with you," I said. "We used to be t-the best of friends. N-Now look at you! You're forcing me to watch Austin.... sa-say he loves Hilary. And now you're abusing me. Both physically and emotionally." I stuttered as tears rolled down my cheek.

"You know you're right. I did change right? But I love my new change. And if it bothers you so much, well, you'll just have to deal with it. You little whore." She hissed as she untied my arms and legs. I quickly got up making me stumble a little and get dizzy. But I kept my balance, and then I punched Daniela. Sending her to the ground. Her mouth filling it with maroon blood. Then I kicked her in her stomach, making her groan. "Never mess with me Daniela. Cause I swear I will beat you up. And kill you. Never mess with me, my family, or my feelings." I snapped then running out of the house.

I ran to my house, feeling weak. I held my head with my hand. Trying not to pass out before I reached my house. I reached my front door and I opened it. I probably looked so horrible. Covered in dry blood.

When I got in, everyone was asleep. Well I knew Jacob was, but I knew my mother must be worried and waiting for me. I walked in the living room and my mom was passed out. Her mouth slightly opened, and her eyes shut. She was still wearing the same clothes. She looked so peaceful. I was so lucky to have such a loyal mom, always being there for me.

I sighed as I went upstairs. I didn't want to disturb my mom.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Trying to wash off all the blood. The warm water hitting my skin, I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. It felt so relaxing. I got out of the shower with the towel wrapped around my body. I walked in my room and changed into pajamas. I looked for an outfit for tomorrow. It was going to be hot. I chose some light washed jeans with a tank top. That was blue and had the words "Believe" written on it, in gold. I smiled and then rested the clothes on a chair by my desk. Then I laid down on my bed going on twitter. Which I haven't checked since that whole pregnancy rumors about me. I saw the hashtag; Stay Strong Scarlett. And the hashtag; Mahomies Love Scarlett.

I smiled widely, knowing, some people out there actually care. They do, and it made me smile more.

Just knowing people cared about me, made me much stronger. Sure I wasn't with Austin, but at least some of his Mahomies cared.

I sent out a tweet. "Thank you all, for spreading the hashtag #MahomiesLoveScarlett and #StayStrongScarlett. It is hard, but knowing some of you care, is making me keep going. Love you <3"

Then I sent it and turned off my phone. Then resting my head on my pillow, feeling the softness of it. Then I closed my eyes. Falling into a deep sleep.

~*~

The next morning I woke up. It took a few seconds to adjust the light. I looked out the window and saw the sun shining brightly. I smiled and went into the bathroom. Doing all of my morning routine. I took a quick shower and then changed into the clothes I had prepared last night. I placed on my white converse and I curled my hair a little. Then finger brushing my hair trying to make the curls loose. I made a small eyeliner wing, and put on a little of eyeshadow, then mascara. I smiled at myself. Then I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. With my phone in one hand and my book bag in the other. My mother wasn't on the couch anymore.

I sighed as I went into the kitchen to at least grab a granola bar.

I was too lazy to make pancakes or some crap. And I also remembered I was going for coffee with Brandon. I guess I was going to get a breakfast sandwich, or a muffin, or something to eat.

After chomping down the granola bar, I went outside. Getting out my phone and called Brandon. He answered.

"Hey Scarlett." He greeted through the phone.

"Hey Brandon, um, are you coming yet? I'm outside my house right now."

"Oh, I'm on my way. Just wait for another 5 minutes. I gotta go, bye," he said hanging up.

I checked twitter and saw a few replies from Austin's fans. Then I went on Instagram, which I haven't been on for a long time. I decided to post a picture, but of what? There wasn't really nothing for me to take a picture of. Then I just decided to take a selfie. I fixed my hair a little and then put on a smile. Showing my pearly whites. After 2 horrible selfies, I was satisfied with the one I finally took. I chose a filter and then put on the caption;

Going to a coffee date, then after, going to school. ew #cute

I giggled as I posted it. I refreshed and refreshed. And saw I already had 100 likes in just 10 seconds. Wow! And half of all of those likes were Austin Mahone fanpages. Can I say I'm famous? No, not yet.

Then I heard a car honk not to far away from me. I looked up and saw Brandon's car parked in front of me. He was smiling at me, I returned it and got inside his car. He greeted me and even surprised me with a hug. I hugged him back and then he drove off.

"So um, I saw that interview of um, Austin yesterday..." Brandon whispered unsure if he wanted continue his sentence.

"Erm... Yeah, I saw it two."

"I'm sorry for what he said. It looked like he really didn't mean those things though."

I sighed, "I don't know anymore. I'm just confused with all of this."

"I know you are. And it must be hard for you, but I guess you have to live with it. It's life." He said stealing a quick glance at me.

"I know," I sighed. "But it's just unfair. I loved him so much, and I'm here like an emotional wreck. While he's just moved on.." I said staring at Brandon. He was driving, with one hand on the wheel. Brandon was attractive to be honest.

I shook my head when he startled me. "Well, that's true. But if he has moved on, then you should two."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. Looking out the window.

This was harder than I thought....

____

You guys should really appreciate for uploading 3 chapters since the year started hehe 🙊

Are you Team Brandon or Team Austin?

And I also already made a book cover for the next sequel/part 2 of UL. And the book title!

And I even saw you guys got this book to 5K reads!

Omg you guys don't know how much I appreciate it <3 I thought I would only get 1 read for each chapter I uploaded.

Ily guys so much 😋 & please answer my question of the day ^

Thanks, Stay Strong 🌻