Chapter 30

____

I woke up to the sound of a beeping alarm. I pick up my head, and look around. Alex and Robert we're sleeping peacefully on the bed across me. I get up and shake Alex's shoulders. He flutters his eyes open and looks at me with tired eyes.

"Come on, wake up sleepy head." I say, as I walk into the bathroom. I take a long relaxing shower. That woke me up from my sleepiness. Then I brushed my teeth and changed into a cute but comfortable outfit. First it was my coral blouse, and then this really beautiful floral skater skirt and I tucked my blouse. Then I finished my whole outfit with some light brown combat boots. I really wasn't aware of where we we're going to go today, but I hope it wasn't somewhere that can ruin my outfit.

I get out of the bathroom, and grab my makeup bag. Then I just apply white shimmery shadow, and do a winged out eyeliner. Then I just applied a glossy pink lipgloss. Once I was done, the rest of the boys we're already changed and awake.

"So where we heading today, Alex?" Tyler asked. Alex looked at me and then to the boys. I raise my eyebrow as he gestured the boys outside, but except for me.

They came back in and they all looked excited. They we're all smiling. I was kinda freaked right now, because the boys looked like physco rapists.

"Let's go guyss!!" Alex shouted and all the guys high fived each other. And looked back at me and winked.

I just followed behind, clueless of what was happening. We got in the car and drove to who knows where.

Then Alex stopped the car and pulled over to the side. Keep in mind, we were in a freeway. Then Alex handed Zach a blindfold, then he began to tie it around my eyes. I freaked out and slapped him. The guys started laughing.

"What was that for?" Zach asked while rubbing his cheek.

"Are you guys trying to rape or kidnap me?" I asked scared.

"No! Dumbie! It's a surprise, now put on the blindfold." Alex said. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Zach put the blindfold around my head, and then I felt the car back on the highway.

**After 30 long minutes**

I felt the car come to a stop. Then I heard everyone get out of the car. Someone grabbed my arm and tried to get me out, I knew it was Zach by the grip he had on my arm. I carefully and slowly got out of the car. Then we began to walk somewhere. I could hear screaming people.

"Alex where are we?!" I asked angrily.

I didn't know where the hell we we're. And I was afraid I would fall. Of course I knew the boys weren't going to do something bad, but I didn't want to fall or something.

Then I heard someone start saying, "shhh!"

I sigh and tried kicking Alex, but I so failed at it.

**When we finally got to a room, I guess**

I got sat down by one of the guys. And they took off my blindfold. I was blinded by the sunlight coming in through the window. My vision got normal and all the guys were eating a chocolate cake. "Hey!! I want some!" I whine while pouting.

Robert laughed and shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and looked around.

"Where are we Alex?" I asked confused by my surroundings.

"We're at a hotel, and we have a surprise for you."

"Well that's nice of you guys, but I don't want any surprises. I just want to go home." I say politely.