Dorothea hasn't left yet.

The next morning..

I wanted to be anywhere but here right now... In fact, I wanted to be wrapped up in a fluffy blanket, with a rubbish film in my Pjs. But instead I was sat in a breakfast room, a cold breakfast room. Tired.

Zak's Friend  was very vocal.. All friggin' night.

"What's up Red?"  Aaron grinned sitting down at the table.

"The sky? Maybe. Sleep well?" I asked.

"Better than you by the looks of it. That bad huh?" He chuckled.

"I'm sleeping in the RV tonight.." I muttered as the rest of the crew came down and sat at the table with us. Each of them looked refreshed, happy, ready to work. Then there was me...

The last person to sit down at the table was Casanova, with as Aaron described yesterday, a face like the cat got the cream.

"Good morning sunshine." He smiled at me.

"You make me feel sick." I grumbled standing up to help myself from the breakfast buffet. The least I could do is make sure I had a decent high energy meal in me to kick start the day. I picked waffles with bacon and eggs, filling up a glass of orange juice I sat back down and began eating.

"So you ready for your first day?" Zak asked making me look up at him.

"Well since starting, every day has been some what of an adventure... Wouldn't you say?" I asked making his face fall. He got up and scraped his chair back before going off to get himself food. I pushed my plate away annoyed at the spitefulness that left me whilst I was tired, but I was also annoyed at him for last night.  I didn't expect Zak to babysit me, but being as I was new to all this I had no idea what I was suppose to do when we weren't working.. Could I wander off? Could I go and see Sacramento?

I didn't have a clue when the work schedule was, which left me to follow him around like some lost puppy relying upon him and I've never relied upon anyone.

Then there was the kicking me out of the lounge so him and some lady friend could get freaky.. Manners were obviously in short supply.. But most of all! He ditched the crew to swan off and didn't have a care in the world. So what if he has big arms!? I'll pop them with a damn pin!

"Eat up, long day ahead of us." Aaron nudged bring me back out of my mental cursing. I gave him a smile and began eating slowly when he spoke again.

"You're not nervous are you?" He questioned.

"A little I guess..."

"About?" Zak interrupted sitting down. I put a bit of waffle into my mouth in a hope to skip the question.

"You've never been somewhere haunted?" Aaron asked with a little smirk.

"I.. Okay no. I haven't and as much as I want to be all 'Nothing will scare me' I'm afraid I'll be screaming my head off at the first sign of a bang." I spoke looking at Aaron.

"Everyone gets nervous, I get nervous sometimes.. It's normal, it's a human instinct to be nervous." Zak answered. "You've done your homework right? I mean read the info pack Billy gave you?"

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

"Then you'll be fine. It's the demon infected locations you gotta worry about." He winked making me look to Aaron who gave me a small smile.

"Oh, and we aren't heading there until tonight." Billy added.

Brilliant. Just when the place is most likely to be active. Fantastic.

* * * * * * *

Sitting in the back of the car I looked up at the house we were parked outside of, this house was the home of serial killer Dorothea Puente...