Admirable or Ludicrous?

"Oh careful." Zak whispered as we stepped into his house.

"Why are you whispering? Who else lives here?" I giggled pulling him in before pushing us up against the door kissing him.

"Oh.. I see how this is going to go." He smirked dropping his keys and wallet on the table.

"Ah.. Gracie first." I spoke before he could swoop me up.

I giggled as he raced off whilst cooing and fussing over her causing Gracie to bark at him excitedly.

"Imma take a shower!" I called whilst trying to unclip my dang shoe.

"Not without me." His voice sounded behind me making me grin.

I spun into his arms and wrapped my fingers around his shirt.

"I like this shirt... A lot."

"Do you? I like that dress.. Oh so very much."

"Hmm. Unfortunately I have to take it off.. Could you help?"

The smirk spread across his face instantly "What.. Right here?"

"Unzip.. That's all."

"And I can't convince you to partake in any other fun?" He asked.

"Why do you sound so posh? Is it because you are oh so fancy now you had been for a meal?" I teased.

"Maybe... But what I want to do isn't so fancy. Believe me."

I giggled and turned so he could unzip the back to let me out. Once I was unzipped I walked away letting the dress fall off my body before looking over my shoulder at Zak.

"Oh you're gonna get it." He warned as I winked slipping into his bedroom.

Whilst he thought I was in here ready for fun, I was in fact one second from cutting this damn strap off my shoe. This was why I never wore them!

I let out a frustrated growl before storming to the bathroom and setting up the shower.

He appeared from nowhere, almost like ghost himself. But it was him, every single part of him.

"How?" I asked turning to find him in boxers.

"You don't tease me.."

Before I could speak I was picked up and carried out on his shoulder leaving me with a good view of his butt. I slapped it hard but squealed and squirmed when I got a slap on mine just as hard.

Falling into the bed I growled playfully before pouncing on him.

"Your shoes.." He reminded me.

"I can't get them off." I pouted.

"Your panties are still on."

"Then why don't you do something about it?" I asked before he flipped us over so he could do just that.

---------

I woke the next morning with a sheet over my body and a soreness between my legs. Last night got a little out of control.