Chapter one: Meeting Nate.

(Your perspective)
I have always been close to Mat. Both are the nerds in the class, no friends, you know, the typical nerd. Well, no friends apart from each other. We would always go to each other's house to play video games or work out the Zelda Timeline, the normal stuff. One day, Mat and I were hanging around in class when we hear there's a new boy on our class, Nathan Sharp. That has a nice ring to it. You look over to see Mat really excited. Nathan looks over and sees us and gets really happy.  What the hell is going on? Nathan comes sits with us and the two just keeps talking in class.
"Does someone want to explain to me what's going on?" I ask.
"Oops, sorry, Y/N," Mat says laughing, "This is Nate, we went to primary school together but we went to a different highschool, but he came here for his last year!"
"We went to primary together Mat," I started, confused, "How come I've never heard of him?!"
"Oh, um..." Mat says trying to think of how to explain it, "Remember that kid who, when angry, had to leave the room right away for 'no reason'?" He points to Nate. Oh, him. We finish school and we start to go over to Mat's house, the three of us, to do homework and play video games. We walk home, the two boys at the front, me right behind. Interested, I ask, "Nate, why did you change to this High school for only year 12?" Both of the boys stop walking and stare right ahead. I can see Mat facing Nate, saying stuff to him and Nate shaking trying not to cry. After a while he turns to face me, eyes red from crying, and said, between sobs, "Because of him." 
------------------------------------------------------
(Nate's perspective).
What were they thinking, reminding me of HIM!! I was having an awesome day at school and they ruin it. This going to be the best year ever! Ugh!