Chapter 15 ✔

Rian's POV

"Please Aiden. Stop this." I whispered and pulled myself away. "Stop this Aiden." I again said as I face him.

"Just marry me, Aloha." He huskily whispered and caressed my arm.

I pulled my arm. "I won't marry you."

He stared at me. "Because you don't love me?"

"Because you can't love me!" I exclaimed. "That's it Aiden. You heard it!"

I wanna slap my face when tears fell from my eyes. I shouldn't show him how weak I am.

"Baby..." he whispered and pulled me for a hug. "I'm sorry."

I weakened in his arms. I don't wanna hug him back even though I find myself home.

I sobbed. "I hate you Aiden. Bakit ba kasi bumalik ka pa?"

He caressed my back and kissed my hair. "Listen to me, Aloha. I want you to give me a chance."

"Why did you leave me? Noong nalaman kong buntis ako, saka ko din nalaman na wala kana." And voice cracked.

My tears are falling down from my eyes down to his bear shoulder as I remember those times.

"Ho-"

"Ang hirap Aiden." I sobbed. "Noong panahon na kailangang kailangan kita, wala ka. Hinahanap kita na parang tanga kahit alam kong wala kana. I've always been longing for you." And tears fell even more.

He hugged me tighter. "I didn't know, Aloha. I didn't know you needed me so bad. Only if I know, I shouldn't have left you."

"I was bullied when someone rumored that I'm pregnant. Hindi ko kinaya. Ang hirap."

"Aloha-"

"Bakit mo 'ko iniwan?" I asked and broke his hug. "Tell me everything, Aiden. I beg you. Hanggang ngayon masakit pa rin. I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not bitter and I already moved on but no. Hanggang ngayon gusto ko pa ring marinig ang dahilan kung bakit mo 'ko iniwan."

He ran his fingers through his hair and sat on the bed. "Aloha four years ago, my dad made me hide from an obsessed and pathetic woman. I went to my twin brother Yu-Rhi. I was babysitting his pregnant wife when I met you there at Greenfield. Believe me, I was mesmerized by your beauty. When I left you because of my father's command, I thought it was just for a while. I thought I will be able to come back to you immediately. But no. Dad wanted me to stay and finish my studies. I can't just disobey him, baby."

"And you didn't find ways to see or communicate with me."

"I thought you moved on and forgot about me."

"You stuck in your stupid head what you always thought, Aiden!"

He abruptly stood up and cupped my face. "I'm sorry for everything baby. Give me the chance I'm asking. I know you still love me."

I sobbed. "Ayoko na sa'yo Aiden. Just let me love some one but you."

"No no no. Baby listen to me. Please accept me again. And I promise you... I promise I will love you back oneday."

"Ayokong umasa, Aiden!" I shouted and pushed him. "I can't! Hindi ko alam kung kakayanin ko pa! Last time you broke me it took so much time and effort just to mend it."

He shook his head and approached me again. "You'll be my only woman, Aloha. I would dare to love if it's you."

Before I could say anything, his lips were already kissing mine. I struggled but my body weakened when he started to savour my mouth. His passionate kiss never failed to arouse the feeling inside me.

I thought I was only longing for his kiss. But I realized I'm still longing for this. I'm longing for him. And I kept on denying the fact.

He pulled me closer and made the kiss deeper. I swear I tried to pull away but my mind can't just function too well.

I gasped when I felt his thing poking infront of me. His hand moved to my breast and the other one supports my back.

I moaned when he massaged my breast.

"Love me again, Aloha." He whispered through his kisses.

My tears fell. Ayoko na... ayoko nang umasa sa kanya. Alam kong init lang ng katawan ang alam niya hindi pagmamahal. Pero bakit meron pa rin akong nararamdamang saya? Bakit pakiramdam ko meron pa rin yung pagmamahal ko sa kanya at natakpan lang ng galit?

I responded to his kisses, not caring in what this will lead us.

He used his body weight to push me down on the bed. His hands are roaming around my body and started to undress me.

Dapat pinipigilan ko na siya. Pero hindi. I'm longing for him.

He successfully removed my clothes and stared at my eyes. "I'll do anything for us, Aloha. I'll only love you."

He kissed me again and parted my legs.

Hindi ko alam kung ano'ng mangyayari pagkatapos nito. Pero sana tama ang desisyon ko. Ang desisyon kong bigyan siya ng chance. It's not only for me... but for Rain.

I felt his manhood and I almost screamed when he thrusts in.

"It hurts, Aiden." I whispered and tears fell.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Pero mas masakit pa 'to kaysa noong una. Maybe because I never had sexual intercourse with anyone since he left. Or maybe because I gave birth.

"Shh. I'm sorry baby. Thank you." He whispered and planted butterfly kisses all over my face.

He stayed still for seconds before he started to thrust again.

It still hurts but later on the pain's replaced by pleasure.

I started to moan when he moved faster and deeper.

I'm not regretting this.

He keeps on kissing me and whispering his thank yous and apologies. And it made me moan until we both reached the climax.

"Thank you baby. Thank you." He whispered and kissed my lips for a while before rolling beside me.

I pulled the blanket to cover my body and Aiden helped me with it.

"I gave you myself again. And I'm giving you chance. Don't break me this time." I said and another set of tears fell.

He pulled me more and hugged me. "I won't baby. Go to sleep. I'm here... I won't be leaving again."

This is the most stupidest thing I've ever did. But I hope... this is the prettiest stupidity.

- - - ◾ - - -