Chapter 18 ✔

Rian's POV

"Are you out of your mind? I don't even know you." Aiden disgustingly said to the woman.

I don't know what to say. And what should I say?

"Mommy why?" Rain asked me.

I shook my head. "Let's go baby."

And I gently pulled him away... away from him.

"Baby..." he said from behind as he grabs my arm. "Let me explain, baby."

"Go away Aiden. Go away from us."

I harshly pulled myself away and walked with Rain.

It's enough. I gave him the chance he wanted and he blew it away.

I'm not a masochist. I will never be. So he should just grab a life alone. I won't care anymore.

It's my good bye.

- - - - - -

TAM's POV

"Alo-"

"TAM please mas kailangan kita."

I wanna slap someone. I swear I wanna do it.

She grabbed my arm but I pulled it away.

"Go away if you don't want me to hurt you." I firmly whispered to her.

She wiped her tears and removed her hand. "Papatayin ako ng tatay ko TAM. Panagutan mo 'k-"

I grabbed her arm, not too harsh, and sighed. "I used a condom. It's not mine."

I knew her face. AC's secretary. I mean former secretary.

"Sino'ng niloko mo? Nakita kong hindi ka naglagay."

I smirked. "You enjoyed the sex. Your eyes were shut closed, your lips were shaped O. How can you still say that I didn't put? I'm not an idiot, I'm always ready." I said and pulled a condom from my pocket.

She didn't say any word and was looking at me for seconds. 

I'm used to this kind of situations. Women come running and crying to me saying I made them pregnant even if I didn't. But the only woman I made pregnant never said a thing about my child. Ironies.

"Now..." I continue. "Find the true father of your child and say it to him, tell him also to have balls and marry you. I'm going Faye." And I left her, almost running to chase my family.

"It's Mae. Not Faye. I'm sorry!" She shouted.

I ran to the parking lot, hoping they're here. But no. They aren't here.

Come on... I haven't reached yet the square two but it seems that I'm going back to the starting line.

- - - - - -

"Aloha!" I shouted and kept my car honking infront of their house.

I tried finding them inside and out of the mall but I didn't find them. So I bet they went home.

The gate is closed and I'm an educated man. I cannot just barge in.

I stepped out of the car when I saw her mother coming out of the house.

"Please madame. Is your daughter in there?" I asked and went directly infront of the gate.

She nodded with her cold expression. "They're both inside the house. Ano pa ang kailangan mo?"

Gone was her hospitality. She didn't open the gate neither. Her face is expressionless.

"Kailangan ko po siyang makausap ma'am. I badly need to talk to her. I have to explain my side."

She sighed. "She gave you the chance you'd wanted. But what did you do, Aiden? If my husband is here, he might've killed you already."

"Please madame. I only have one child and it's Rain. No one else. Please, let us talk." I pleaded.

Damn! I knew this is coming but I didn't expect it to be this hard. I thought it'll be easy for me to explain things.

"As much as I wanted you to talk to Rian, I cannot let you in. She doesn't want to see you."

"Please-"

"Don't try sneaking mister. I can sue you." And she walked back to the house.

What the hell!

I leaned on the car in frustration. Why can't she just listen?! She's still that stubborn woman I've known years ago.

I get back to my car and grabbed my phone. I already have something in my mind. It's the only way.

I dialed Yu-Rhi's number and waited for him to pick it up.

"Pick it now rebel. Come on..."

["What do you want player?"]

"You have many men."

["And I'm aware of it."]

"I need your help dude."

["You always need my help. What's new?"]

Goddamn this man!

Calm Tris Aiden. You need this asshole's help.

I cleared my throat. "Send some of your men to me. Maybe five."

["Okay. I'm sending them now to your place."]

"Thanks dude. I just have to do the most ridiculous thing that came in my mind in my decades of living." I sighed. "Would you support me?"

["For your girl. Is it right?"]

"Yeah."

["Go on. I'll support you. You're my brother after all."]

That's the best thing about Yu-Rhi. Once you ask for help, he'll never hesitate to give you some.

"Thanks dude. But cover me up once I get caught."

["What do you mean 'caught'?"]

"By police."

[He chuckled. "No problem. I'm starting to like your idea."]

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you would like once I tell you. You're a rebel man."

["Yeah yeah. Are we done?"]

"We're done. Thanks bro."

["Always welcome. Wait for my men. They're on their way."] And he hung up.

I sighed. You'll hate or you'll love me for what I will do... I don't care.

I want you back Aloha. I have to get you back. And I'm desperate.

- - - - - -

Rian's POV

I was watching the whole time while he was outside of the gate behind the curtain of a window.

I saw desperation on his face until he went back to his car.

"How long will you stay there?" Asked mom and shut the door.

I turned at her and sighed. "I don't know mommy. Umiiyak kanina si Rain dahil ayaw niyang iwan namin si Aiden. Pero ayoko namang makasama yung ganung klase ng tao." I frowned. "Masasaktan lang kaming mag-ina kung magtitiwala ulit ako sa kanya. It's better to strengthen the wall between us, mom."

"How about the shattered wall between Aiden and Rain?"

I tiredly sat on the couch. "Kung hindi niya kami lalayuan... kami nalang ang lalayo. I can't let him hurt us both."

"Can't you give him another chance for the last time?"

I shook my head. "He's out of our lives mom. And that's final."

I hate you Aiden. I hate you.

- - - ◾ - - -