Chapter 44 ✔

Rian's POV

"Ri are you okay?" Tony came rushing to me. "I shouldn't be in this room you know." He worriedly added.

Good thing there's no one else here but us inside the comfort room for women.

He held my waist and wiped my face with his handkerchief. "What's happening with you?"

I slowly shook my head. "I don't know. Bigla akong nahilo at naduwal dahil sa na amoy ko. Where is Rain?"

"He's with a waitress there."

Two young ladies came in and shocked to see Tony but soon giggled seductively.

"Let's go." I said to Tony and pulled him out of the room.

I sighed. What should I do next?

"You're fatter now."

I turned at my back where Tony is. "Ano?"

He tried himself not to smile but he just can't. "When I came back I was like, 'man my best friend's fat'. And now again you're fatter."

"Ha? Eh I don't know why." I looked away. "I wasn't aware of myself."

"Maybe you're pregnant."

My lips parted as I want to speak but no words came out.

I just nodded at him and walked back to Rain.

I step slower as I look at him, doing the 'beautiful eyes' thing at a waitress.

"Rain..." I called.

The waitress immediately stood up and bowed as she sees me and Tony.

"Hello mommy! Love is pretty like you." Rain giggled.

"Love?" I asked with my eyebrows creased.

He pointed the waitress who's still looking down with a wide wide smile.

Tony from behind who's slightly chuckling ordered the waitress to go.

I glared at Tony. "Wag kang tumawa hindi nakakatuwa."

"What?" He innocently asked. "Your husband must be very proud of your son. He's good to women. Don't worry. The waitress's name is Love." And he laughed.

"Tony tumigil ka. Sinusumpa ko babaero ang magiging anak mo." I whispered.

I kept my eyes on Rain and Rain kept his eyes on the waitress. Wow.

I sat beside of him. "Babe-"

I again covered up my mouth because of that smell. But Tony held a plate away from me fast.

I can only smell a bit of it and it made my stomach calm somehow.

How did Tony know that that dish has made my nose sensitive?

"Mommy why?" Rain asked.

Tony sat accross me. "That cheesy pasta made you puke. I guess."

"How did you know?" I asked, still frowning.

"It has the strongest aroma and nearest to your nose. Well my guess is correct. You're in front of three more dishes and you're not feeling bad anymore." He smiled.

"May utak ka pala."

"You sound rude."

I laughed. "You bet I'm a good friend." I looked at Rain. "What do you want baby?"

He pointed a food that is like rolled bread with hotdogs all over it.

I started helping him eat while talking with Tony.