Chapter 27 ✔

Rian's POV

They were like they know each other for so long. And I can see the glow in the face of Aiden's father as he looks at Rain who keeps on talking and talking.

"Kilala po ikaw ako?" I heard Rain asked as we come near them to the garden.

The old man nodded. "Oo naman. Your dad speaks a lot about you. You just look like him."

The man's eyes were shining on Rain while his hand gently caressing Rain's hair.

"Dad! Your handsome son's here." Aiden proudly shouted to his father.

His father looked at us and I just saw the older look of my husband.

Husband...

"Oh hi son. Yes my handsome son's here, sitting on my lap." And he returned his attention to Rain.

Aiden grimaced. "Dad it's me. Not my son."

I want to laugh at him but I didn't. I clung my hand on his arm and smiled. I never expected this kind of welcoming moments.

Mom Anne chuckled and approached her husband and Rain. "You know, you love to jealous. Even to your sons."

"Was that for TAM?" The man asked, still looking at Rain.

"Also for you old man." Mom snapped. "And even your other son, Yu-Rhi."

"It's expected. He's a rebel." The man replied.

"At mana lang siya sa'yo." Mom shot back.

"Dad there's another important person here." Aiden butted in.

The couples looked at us and the man smiled at me.

"Her name's Aloha-"

"I already know it. You told me on the phone." He cut his son's words. "What a wonderful lady." He commented.

And I hope it's true.

I stepped closer and offered a hand shake. "Hello si-"

"Do not call me 'sir', but 'dad' instead." He said and stood up with Rain in his arms. "Welcome to the family, lady. I'm very happy that my son found his woman."

I put down my hand smiled. "Thank you po."

He nodded and pulled me for a hug just a while.

"I'm thankful that he found a woman so beautiful inside."

I looked down and smiled. I miss my dad. I miss him telling me how beautiful I am to him.

"But still. I hate it when you didn't invite us to your wedding." Mom cried out.

"Mom, I'll marry her again and again. So don't you worry. You'll have many weddings to attend."

His words were like a bomb to my ear. I always knew him so playful but not so sweet.

"Mommy! Big big pool!" Rain shouted while pointing the wide swimming pool.

"Do you wanna swim there?" Dad asked.

"Yes papa!"

My eyes widen. "How come you called grandpa 'papa'?"

Dad chuckled. "Come on Rian. My grandchildren call me that. Gusto ko namang bumata kahit sa tawag lang ng mga apo ko." He joked.

And I just smiled. I guess Rain will be very close to them with just few days of staying here.

"You'll swim but later baby." Mom sweetly said and kissed Rain's cheek. "You haven't greeted mama yet."