Christmas Vacation

I walk into school. It's the last day before Winter break and I'm so excited. My parents will be gone all break so i will have the house to myself. Its sucks that they will be gone for Christmas but that's ok. They're gonna face time me while me and Kian open Christmas presents. I don't see Ethan this morning. Hm i wonder where hes at. I walk into first hour and take my seat putting in my head phones and doing the work sheet they give us. The bell rings and I go to math and work on my project. I ruffle trough my back pack finding my notebook and open it. I start to draw random things and the bell rings. I walk to English hoping to see Ethan there. I sit in my desk and watch the door i giggle as i see Ethan walk in. His brown hair a mess. He sits down next to me. "No sleep last night" I giggle and he shakes his head. I find myself blushing and continuing to read my book. "Alright class we will we doing a project over break that will be presented the first day back from school. Please partner up." I feel a tap on my should and I look up to see a boy I haven't met before. "Do you wanna be my partner?" He asks and I look over at Ethan who is talking to his friends. "Sure!" I smile and The teacher speaks again. "For this project you will be writing a story concept about romance. Take for example. Romeo and Juliet, Or  My last kiss. Books like that." The bell Rings and I grab my stuff. "Hey I never got your name" The Boy stops me "My Name is Jake" He states and I smile. "My names Jess here let me get your number" I get his number and quickly run out of class and down to band. Band Goes by fast. We are preparing for a showcase. I pack up my instrument and grab my backpack walking out of class as the bell rings. Ethan meets me at my locker and he smiles putting his Arm around me. I yawn and we walk out of school. "You coming to Mine?" I ask and he nodes. I wince as the Pain from The spacers in my mouth start to hurt. This Monday I'm getting braces. He frowns noticing my wincing and places his hand on my cheek. We walk to my house in comfortable silence. When we get home I throw my backpack on the ground and my coat next to it taking off my shoes. I go upstairs and lay on my bed closing my eyes. Its been such a long day. I hear my bedroom door open and Who im guessing is Ethan walk in. he lays next to me and i smile. "Dont you have homework?" He asks and I nod."Mmm I ll do it later" I can practically feel him roll his eyes as I break a rule. Soon Everything gets dark and I fall asleep.

Run. that's all I can think. Run. "GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID BITCH" I scream as My arm is grabbed and I get slapped to the ground. "YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN FROM ME. YOUR NOTHING BUT A STUPID WHORE. NOTHING." I'm getting kicked and punched. People are laughing.

I scream loudly and wake up crying. I pulled into Ethan's arms and I cling myself to him. "Shhh, your ok its ok Baby girl you're ok" Soon my sobs turn into sniffles and I close my eyes again. When I wake up again Ethan is nowhere to be found. I walk downstairs to find him and Kian playing with Legos Ethan turns around and smiles at me and I walk over and pull my little brother into my arms. "How was school Bubba" He smiles "Good!" He says and goes back to playing with the legos. Soon the doorbell rings and I go opening the door to see Kian's best friend Tyler and his Mom. "Hey, Jess were here to pick up Kian" Shit I completely forgot "Kian, Go and get some clothes" I yell to him and I hear him run up the stairs. When he comes back down we say goodbye and I shut the door behind him. I turn around and see Ethan sitting on the couch on his phone I giggle and sit next to him crawling on his lap and hiding my face in his chest "Who ya textin" I ask and he smiles "I was tellin my dad im staying at a friends house" I pout and he laughs a little "That friend is you silly" I giggles "OHHH well I know thattt but whys you lie hm. You should go stand in the corner for lying" Ethan raises an eyebrow. "Do you want me to stay the night" I nod quickly "Yes yes!" He laughs softly "Them he has to think I'm at a friends princess" I pout at the fact I was wrong and cuddle close to him feeling exhausted. This break my plan is to stay inside. And stay away from everyone. But who know if that is gonna happen. I close my eyes as Ethan runs his fingers through my hair. I hear him put something on the TV. Possibly sports, Soon enough everything goes dark and I'm asleep.