•Overprotective|Frimzy|Smut•

Y/N POV

I'm dating Frimzy , its wonderful don't get me wrong, I'm ok that hes a fuckboy because tbh I'm a fuckgirl , that's basically how we met. We met at our own M&G , same place, same time and same day. We kinda bumped into each other.... Literally. We both watched each others musicallys , Instagram posts and Snapchat. I ain't gonna lie but I was kinda obsessed of him. I mean who isn't?

We started dating about 4 months ago , next month will be our 5 month , I'll tell everything is amazing. But.... Dating him includes

• Protective
• PDA
• Jealously
• Overprotective
• Musicallys ( cute&sexy )
• and um.... Oh right , him being god damn protective!!!

Tbh ... He's a bit too protective. I mean he should know , I'm his girl, no one elses but he doesn't think so.

A guy can look at me for about 5 or 8 seconds , nothing less cause then Frimzy will get pissed. He'll start kissing my neck ( which I don't mind ) , groping my butt , kissing me and even making out completely.

At times , he'll literally walk to the guy and have " a talk " to him which will have to guy scared and never look at me again , only when needed to.

Tbh , its kind a turn on to me. He'll be so mad , his fist clenched , him biting his lips and his rasp voices when he's  angry .

SMUT WARNING NOW!!! FRIMZY / A/N POV

Frimzy POV

She pushed me on the bed, on top of me , leaning down, kissing me hard. My hands slowly going down to ass. We moaned in the heated makeout session , when we grid against each other. She pulled away, taking off her shirt , revealing her nice boos.

Flipping us over , so I was on top of her . I kissed down her neck to her boos, she didn't have a bra which helped me a lot because I was too turned on.

How we get here? Well there was this guy that keep looking at my girl. I keep my eyes on him when his eyes went to her ass. I got furious , I walked towards her. Turning her around ,grabbing the back of her neck pulling her towards me. We started kissing , we pulled away. I whispered " You're gonna get punished for being too hot and to prove who you belong to. Even tho I know you do know but just a little reminder. Let's get going on. " . Grabbing her hand , walking towards the exit of the store but muttering to the guy, " If I see you one more time , imma kill you! She's mine. " .