im not going to let you leave//frimzy/

(( mixed i guess...))

y/n pov

you woke up to the sun on your eyes. you groaned when you felt pain "down there" and looked to your side. you gasped with all the flashbacks coming back to you from last night... frimzy your boyfriend raped you cause you tried to leave cause he was just with for sex but you were a virgin.

you slowly got up but with pain to leave. he only wanted for that, he took it now...he's done with you. so you decided to leave before he told you to leave. you quickly put on your underwear with black pants and sweater with some boots.

you grabbed your bag that you had packed, putting some money in there. you zipped it and remembered your phone....its right next to frimzy. you slowly walked to frimzys side and tried to grab it. you grabbed it and sighed in relief. you walked back but realized something....he already had cloths on??? you shocked that off and walked to get your bag. you screamed a little when you heard the bedroom door closed and locked shut.

"wow. you trying to get away again. why? " frimzy said leaning against the door. you turned around, sighed.

"im leaving cause you just wanted my virginity...you have it now what's the point? what a party?? go with your homies. " you said, walked toward him with your bag.

"move. " you said, trying to push him aside. he rolled his eyes, pushed you away from the door.

"you're not leaving and that's final." he said. he grabbed your bag and dumped it out. you groaned.

"look...you don't love me...so why stay? when we finished you said *you're a big girl now. ive done my job.*.....tell me why to stay. " you said

" cause i fuckin do love you. you are amazing, beautiful, smart and so strong. i said that cause i didn't want nobody else havin it and it makes me know that you are actually mine. im not the type to take someone's virginity and leave. you are the one i see myself with forever. so im not letting you leave. " he said pouring his heart out for you.

question was did you believe him and would you stay with him?

the rest is up to you💘