Imprint 2 | Werewolf Frimzy

Bella POV

" Sissy, why did you give up fast? You were all protective over me but then you were alright with Frimzy. Why? "
She said, turning her head towards me. We were sitting outside on the porch of the Packs house, its been 4 months since the whole imprinting incident. They've been dating for 2 months and they're the most cutest and happiest couple ever. I've never seen her happy before.

" Its cause... I know how it feels to not have the person you want. Me and Edward couldn't date cause he's a vampire and I'm a human ( in this story she's still human )  I didn't wanna keep him and you apart after I remembered how it felt... Now look at you guys. I've never seen you so happy. The way he looked at you, like you're his world, his life, his .... His everything and the way you and him look at each other... Isn't something  i've never seen. You two really do love each other. That's why I kinda backed off. Plus all I've ever wanted for you is to be happy, protected and loved. He'll do that now. " I said, looking at her. She was getting tears in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around me, I hugged her back as tight.

" I love you, Bells. Thank you so much for being there for me and letting me go. You're the best sister to ever have." She whispered to me. I shut my eyes tight, tears threaten to fall out. Theses moments with her... Is the best thing.

" I love you too, my lil sissy. You're welcome and I'm never letting you go... ever. I'm just giving you to someone who will treat you right. " I whispered. We slowly pulled away from the hug. We smiled at each other, cause of the tears. " Awe, my lil sissy, you're crying. " I said, wiping the tears away from her face with my thumb.

" Ayeee, Bells. What you do to make my babygirl cry!? " Frimzy yelled, jogging towards to us with Edward behind him. They became best buddies because I made Edward spend time with him for Kate.

" Yeah, babe! What did you do? " Edward said, picking me up and putting me on his lap. He smiled at me, and then looked to Kate and Frimzy. She legs were wrapped around Frimzy's waist. 

" I'm joking. Me and Eddie here, heard you guys talking. I have say, bella. What you said was so sweet and thank you for giving me a chance. " Frimzy said. He put  Kate between his legs, since he's sitting on the chair.

" You're welcome, Frimzy. I knew I made the right choice. " I said. He smiled slightly at me but then looked at Kate. His face lit up like a kid on Christmas day, mixed with a face full of love. That's the kind of man for my sister.

" Yes, you did, bells. She's mine and always will be. I love her. " He said. His voice was full of passion and love. Kate smiled slightly, her cheeks bright red from blushing.

" Nah, she's still my little sister. I'm not letting her go till the day I die... Not even then! But if you hurt her or do anything to make her cry and hurt. I will rip your head off and give your head to the Volturi to eat. " I said. I looked him straight in the eye, I was dead serious. Edward smirked at him.
Kate sucked in a breath, her eyes wide and she looked at Frimzy.

" Babe, she's not joking. Edward will help her too. " She said.

" I know... I won't hurt her ... ever. I love her very much. " He said.