F*ck the bro code//*Smut*

Frimzy POV

I know what I'm gonna do is wrong. I can't help it. She's my best friend's girlfriend, yet I want her. She called me crying, saying Issac left her and told her she's worthless. She wanted me to come over, and spend time with her. I was now outside her house, waiting for her to open the door, what I'm thinking right now is wrong. I love her, she's everything I've ever wanted but Issac took her from me.

" H-Hey, F-F-Frimzy...." Y/N suttered out, once she opened the door. She was wrapped in a blanket, her eyes blood shot and puffing from crying.
I walked in and turned towards her with open arms.

"Come here" I muttered out. She closed the door and ran into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"Jump" I whispered. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my trouser, with my hands under her thighs to support her. I walked up to her room and laid her down on her bed. She immediately cuddled into the blankets.

"Let's watch a movie yea? And I'll the ice cream?" I said to her. She nodded as 'yes'.

////////////////////TimeSkip//////////////////////////

By now we finished the ice cream, the movie ended and her asleep in my arms. I looked down at her sleeping peacefully. I looked at her lips, her plump lips that I've always craved to kiss. Like I couldn't control myself anymore, I leaned down and kissed her. I quickly pulled away when her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me, her eyes staring into my soul. Her hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me down, our lips met again. My eyes fluttered closed, I felt sparks everywhere. Our lips moved in sync, I licked the bottom of her lip, she opened her mouth opened a little, just enough for my tongue to slip in.

I was now on top of her, my arms supporting me. We pulled away from the steamy make out session. I moved down to her neck, kissing here and there. She moaned out softly when I hit her sweet spot. Her hands rubbed down my chest to the bottom of my shirt, pulling at the ends of it. I pulled away and moved away from her. This was wrong.

"This is wrong, I'm sorry. I've gotta go. " I said, getting up from the bed and walking towards her bedroom door.
I felt her hand on my shoulder, turning me towards her.

"No, it isn't. Me and him are done. This isn't wrong. " She said softly. I walked back till my back hit the wall.
She walked towards me, while she took off her shirt and dropped it to the ground.

Oh how I just wanted to take her right then and there. I just wanted to fuck her till she forgot her name and Isaac's. How I wanted her to hear scream out in pleasure....

" Still. You're his ex. I can't break the bro code. " I whispered. She was now right in front of me, her lips brushed against my lips when she stood on her tiptoes. Her hand laced with my hand.

" He'll never know. Not if we don't say anything. " She whispered. She kissed my neck, leaving love bites. I moaned out softly. She's getting me under her spell, once I crave in, I won't stop. I can't let that happen. I lightly pushed her away from me, she looked dumbfounded.

"No, No. I'm not letting this happen. I'm leaving. " I said, rushing out of her room and house. Once I was in my car, I breathed in and out.

"What were you thinking, Jose? She's the ex girlfriend of your best friend! You can't love her. " I angrily said to myself. I started the engine and drove off.

///////////////// 2 Weeks Later//////////////

It's been 2 weeks since what happened between me and Y/N. She hasn't texted or called me or anyone who's friends with Isaac. But Danny said he saw her with a mystery man at the mall, they were hugging and laughing. When I heard that, I almost flipped, she was supposed to mine!
I've tried to text and call her but she never answered, she probably busy fucking that asshole. I had enough with it, I was on my way to her house.

I was here in front of her house. She opened the door, her eyes went wide when she saw me. She quickly tried to close the door but I put foot, blocking the door to close.

"What do you want?" She hissed at me, while glaring at me with hatred. I pushed the door open and walked in, slamming the door shut. She screamed at little when I lift her up if my shoulder, and walked up to stairs to her room.

" What the fuck!? What's wrong with you, Frimzy?! Jose put me down. " She yelled, hitting my back but it didn't hurt me. I threw her on the bed, her grunting when she landed on the bed.

" I'm claiming what's fucking mine. All mine. " I said. I ripped open her shirt, and kissing between her exposed boobs.

"Not wearing any bra huh? Dirty little girl." I said. She moaned out when I sucked on her nipple. Letting it go.

Kissing my way up to her neck, sucking and biting, knowing there will be love bites. Our lips met in a heated kiss. Our hands roaming each others bodies. I pulled away to get my shirt off and threw it somewhere. Before I could do anything, she was on top of me. She kissed my neck leaving loved bites. I moaned out when she started to grind on my hard clothed cock.

"Mmm, fuck." I moaned out, my hands on her big ass. She threw her head back when I thrusted my hard clothed cock against her wet clothed pussy. By now we were basically dry humping. Moans and groans were the only thing heard.

"Frimzy, d-daddy, imma bout cum." She moaned out, humping me hard. I threw my head back and groaned at the thought of her coming undone on my hard cock.

" Nooo, you ain't gonna cum till I'm in your tight little pussy. Wanna feel my big hard cock in your tight little pussy?" I moaned out. She whimpered and nodded.

" Fuck the bro code." I muttered under my breath. I pushed her off of me and took of my boxers and pants. She took off her panties and pants.

" You got a condom?" She said, kissing my neck. I moaned and nodded.....

I got on top of her, with one arm supporting me and my hand leading my cock into her. We both moaned out when I once inside of her. She groaned and scratched my back. Both my arms supporting me, I started to thrusting into her. Her nails ranking down my back from the pleasure. I grunted and thrusted harder.

"F-Fuck!" She yelled in pleasure. She felt just like I image it. She was tighter, and so wet, my cock slipped in and out easily. I looked down at where we were connect. Her pussy wet, covering my cock. My cock going in and out. The sight was amazing.
She pulled me down, out lips met. Our lips moved in sync. She bit my lower lip cause a groan in my throat. We pulled away, out foreheads against each other, our breaths mixed together. She gasped when I played with her little clit.

" You like that, baby girl? Huh? Like how my cock feels in your pussy? You like how I play with your cute little clit? I bet ya do! " I said, smirking. She whimpered and nodded. I pitch her clit causing her to moan out. I suddenly felt her pussy clench around my cock. I moaned and threw my head back.

" I can d-do tricks too. F-Fuck!" She said, smirking. I gripped on her hip tightly with one of hands, with other lifting her leg up to my shoulder. She moaned out louder when I hit her g-spot. I smirked, thrusting harder.

" FUCK! JUST LIKE THAT! " She screamed out. I could she was getting closer and I was too. Her breaths got heavier, her hands clench the bed sheets.

" Who do you belong to? Tell me who you belong to!" I said stern. I threw my head back when she clenched around me. Her eyes closed shut.

" FUCKKK! YOU! I FUCKING BELONG TO YOU. " She screamed. She cummed around my cock. Leading me to my release, I threw my head back.

Both of us slowly clamed down. I pulled out of her, she whimper from the loss of connect. She looked at me with love, I bet my eyes were full of love too.

" I-I love you, Jose. " She said to me, putting her hand up to the back of my neck. We kissed, but our kiss was full of love.

" I love you too, Y/N " I said.