•Tor-Till-La's•

It was an unnatural quiet day around the base. Jack has entrusted you with Jesse, also known as McCree. "Now Jesse... you better not mess this up for else I'll murder you. Okay bye (Name)~" he kissed your forehead and walked out, probably to go take care of some things with Mercy. Jesse's lips turned up onto a smirk when Jack left. "Alright kid... let's go bother uncle Reyes."

Jesse loved to bother Gabe. It was a million times better when you did it though. "Okay, now (Name), I want you to say... Tor-Till-La." he told you. You giggled and squeaked.
"Tor-Till-La!!!" You yelled. He smirked and walked into the living room, where Gabe was.

"Hey Reyes, (Name) here said their first words!" He grinned and held you up to Gabe.
"Oh really? What was it?" Gabe asked.
"Go ahead (Name)...."

"Tor-Till-La!!!"

"...*angry Spanish noises*"

***

"You taught my kid... their first word... and it was... 'Tor-Till-La'...?" Jack asked in extreme annoyance. Jesse nodded a bit scared. "U-Uh well it was a joke-"
"MY KIDS FIRST WORD WAS A WORD THATS SPANISH BUT SAID WRONG?!"
"O-Oh Shit..."
"Tor-Till-La!!!" You yelled, not helping Jesse. Jack cracked his knuckles.
"Oh you're in for it, boy."

Gabe walked in and scooped you up. "Come on, I'll teach you the proper way to say tortilla." He patted your head and walked away, leaving Jesse alone with Jack. And let's just say that Jesse couldn't walk for a week after Jack got done with him...