•Decorating The Tree•

Mercy held you up to the large green tree. "Now put the candy canes on the tree~" she smiled and handed you a candy cane. You giggled and put it in your mouth.
"(Name), that's the sixth candy cane you ate!" Tracer said, pouting slightly. Mercy only shook her head.
"She's a baby... she doesn't understand." Mercy defended you, but you were to busy eating the candy cane to notice anything else.

Hana walked in with Jamie and Lucio following behind her. Lucio had a box of tinsels and lights, and Jamie had a box of decorations for the living room. "Aye Mercy! Aye (Name)!" Jamie smiled and put the box down. You giggled and waved. Lucio put his box down and walked over to you.
"How're ya doing, squirt?" He asked as he patted your head. You squeaked and held up the candy cane. He laughed. "Are you going to help us put up the decorations?" He asked, tickling your belly, making you giggle wildly.

Tracer and Hana (and you but you kinda sat there) put up the decorations in the tree, while the boys handled the stockings, the lights, and other little things. Mercy went to make hot coco for everyone. After the tree was done, Tracer placed you on the couch. "Comfy, love?" She asked, you nodded and Jack walked in.

"Dada!" You smiled and made grabby hands to him. Jack scooped you up, and kissed your little head. Mercy came back with some hot coco, and some chocolate milk got you. You happily took the sippy-cup, and drank up. Jack smiled and held you in his lap as she sat down on the couch next to Mercy. Jack wrapped his free arm around her, and watched Tracer, Jamie, Hana, and Lucio drink their hot coco by the fire.