•Bastion•

You knew most of the members of Overwatch now, accept a certain little robot.
Bastion.
Bastion was a figure you couldn't quite understand. He didn't really talk, he only made boops and beeps. Naturally, you were a bit afraid of him, but being the persistent little baby you were, you decided to go looking for him.
You crawled around outside as your dad was practicing his combat with Tracer. You saw Bastion sitting close to the woods, and decided to approach him. You gently crawled closer and closer to him, and he seemed to notice your little presence. He happily beeped as you came closer.
"Beep! Booooooop! Beeeeep!"
"Baaaaa!" You giggled and tried to copy him. The AI seemed happy and continued to beep happily as you continued to babble.
"Booooooo... Beeep!"
"Tor-Till-La!" You giggled, trying to get him to copy you. [Somewhere Reaper just cringed]
"Boo-Bee-Boooop!"
"Ba!" You clapped happily, giggling a bit. Bastion seemed to glow with happiness as you crawled closer to him and sat close to his metal body. You giggled and gave him a kiss on his hand, earring you some very happy and flustered beeps.

***

Zenyatta was watching the whole scene with Genji.
"I'm surprise how tolerant (Name) is with Omnics." Genji said, a bit amazed.
"Well, she did not grow up with the Omnics being something to fear..." Zenyattta explained to his student.
"Maybe the next generation will be more tolerant, master."
"I hope so."