Round 1, Group 2

Welcome to round 1, group 2!

Yeah, yeah.

Anyways, welcome back! To those of you who were missing your books on the first group, the should be here. Now, they should be here. 

If your book wasn't on the first group or on the following list, here is what you must do:

1. Check your book is on the Winterland Competition: Participants reading list. If it's not and you are absolutely, completely sure you entered, leave a comment on this book inmediately. If you don't didn't realize your story wasn't in the reading list after the judging of this group is over, you will be disqualified, which means you won't be able to enter your book on the competition. So please people, check the reading list!

2. Once you have checked the reading list, if your book is there but not on the first two groups of round one, leave a comment on this section only inmediately. Otherwise, like I said before, if you don't do something before the judging of the second group ends, your book won't be able to participate on the rest of the competition. Therefore, please leave a comment, thank you very much.

If your book is not on the past two groups, leave a comment

If your book is not on the past two groups, leave a comment. I am begging you, mae sure your book is in here. Otherwise, you will be disqualified. I don't want to disqualify anyone. Don't make me feel guilty, and don't get angry with us if your book isn't included. 

Now that I have made that clear, here is the list for round one, group two:

Fayer by PaulineForgie.

The Air we Breathe by JaydenStryder.

The Moonlight Boy by angelapoppe.

The Illusionist Trilogy #1 Tangled Illusions by Crazy_to_the_End.

Ephemeral: A Journey Of Souls by xramen.

Draak Island by m_bell.

I bought the Devil by smileinqss.

The Amulet Series: Queen of Fire by mansi747.

Before the Day Is Done by CelWrites.

Carousel Affliction by RedasNight.

Aldexius by alternative520.

Making My Mark by Toothless27.

I will be judging this group (CamoyPampoy). These two weeks are kind of hard on me (Exams), so please understand if I take a while to update the results. Thank you! 

Let round 1, group 2 begin! Good luck!

P.S. The gif above is the work of an AMAZING animator, Madelei. Please check out her DeviantArt here: http://madelei.deviantart.com/ . Thanks! c:

Love,

UndiscoveredFantasy.