Chapter 1-Trip

Marinette's Pov

I wake up to see the sun rising "Guess I should get ready" I run around my room gathering my things so I can get ready for school.Uncle Tom and Aunt Sabine are wonderful letting me live with then under the guise of their daughter,while teaching me to do so much.I was sent to France by my mama so I would be able to study and find love in peace.I throw on my outfit I made last night and run out the house towards school.

As I walk into class I am greeted with the sight of Alya and Nino making out again my poor eyes

As I walk into class I am greeted with the sight of Alya and Nino making out again my poor eyes. I clear my throat and the both of them pull away immediately from each other and stare at me in shock
"Your here early!"
I smile at them before turning around and walking into Adrien "hey Mari" he says while smiling I blush and respond "hi Adrien" I quickly sit down and begin sketching as I wait for the bell.

Adrien's Pov

Miss Bustier walked in the class as usual she greeted us with a cheerful "Good Morning class "before she starts taking the roll "Marinette is late again I presume"
"No I am here Miss"

The class stares at Mari in shock then Miss proceeds to tells us we will be going on a trip to England soon I smile and whisper to Nino

"My dad said that I could be let off the hook for a few months he has work to do in America"

We share a smile and run out the class when the next bell rings signalling our break.
I walk outside with Marinette and when the coast is clear I intertwined our hands and quickly kiss her cheek.
We started dating a few years ago but decided to keep it a secret from our classmates only our parents,Alya and Nino know.
She glances at me and then asks "Are you ready for the whole world to know that we are together when we arrive in England?"
I smile and nod I know about Mari and her family and I have kept it a secret not just for her sake but for mine.

Time skip brought to you by drunk Legolas and Arogon.

I place the final set of clothes into my suitcase and put it near my desk. I glance at the picture of my mother and smile "you would have liked her mum"
Silently I get up and turn off my light before going to bed.