Chapter 3 -Princess!!!!!!!!!!!

Marinette's pov

We step off the plane last and I am greeted by my mothers personal advisor and best friend Daniel,he bows then says softly but loud enough for my class to hear
"Welcome home Princess"
My class stares at me in shock as I smile nervously hoping that they are not mad at me for not telling them.
Daniel hands me a package before saying "You have to change before we leave princess"

I nod and take the package before walking into the girls bathroom. I change as quickly as possible and walk out Daniel smiles then says
"You look like your mother she will be happy to see you"

(Credit to the amazing Eden Daphne go check her out please)

My class stares in shock taking a shaky but deep breathe I stand up straight then turn to face Daniel before speaking"This is my class they will be staying at the palace and my beloved is included in this group"Daniel nods and I walk towards my cl...

"This is my class they will be staying at the palace and my beloved is included in this group"
Daniel nods and I walk towards my class and smile softly before saying

"Stay close behind me no talking or looking surprised people will rush and take pictures and Chloe do not try anything my mother is watching you of all people"

I turn around and guide them out of the airport and to the limo trying my very best to avoid the reporters.Maybe they will understand my reasoning for not telling them or not,I sigh leaning back amd observing my classmates.

Adrien's pov

I place my hand on Mari's and give her a smile she visibly relaxes and moves closer to me.
Our classmates are now watching Marinette hoping for an answer Alya and Nino look at her and nod before explaining to the class why Marinette kept her identity a secret.
She sits up and looks at them
"I hope you all can forgive me for not telling you the truth"
They all look at her and smile before each telling her that they understand and it was ok.
After that we spend the ride laughing and talking and at some point me and Marinette tell the class about our relationships to which they all started cheering with the exception of Chloe who just said that is was ridiculous.